Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Eden_ Moore - Bristol  (Read 1035 times)

7 review(s) for English_Ellie_Moore (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by southcoastpunter]

Offline Mr C6982

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl a few weeks ago.

Was based in a nice apartment just off Gloucester Road. Entrance was very exposed on a quiet residential street, where you have to walk right though her neighbour’s yard, who was sitting out at the time. It was very awkward and not secure in any way.

I would say the girl was at lest 3 or 4 years past her stated age. She wasn’t really my type to be honest - there was a problematic self righteous, idiotic hippy vibe to her. There was just something I didn’t like about the whole situation. I didn’t like the whole faux posh accent she was putting on…I got the impression she thinks a lot more of herself than reality.

Service was not great. Asked for a GFE, but really it was a massage with a happy ending. Only the happy ending was penetration. The massage didn’t do anything for me, felt like a time wasting tactic. Sex a very vanilla, with no kissing. Finished 20 minutes early and was told I could have a shower, as long as I was out the door by the hour. The huge clock next to her bed was off putting.

I will be saving my £200 for something better next time.

Disappointing

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
She looks hot, a real shame that she is up her own arse.

Offline LipLover

Oh dear, after a very positive start this lady's reviews are going downhill fast. I'm always a bit dubious when a new provider starts off with 1 hour for £200 - sounds like she has overrated herself?

Offline Cheltclient

Why this site is so useful. Won’t be getting any of my cash. Thanks for the review