Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza superstar - great experience - Cambridge  (Read 3114 times)

25 review(s) for Eliza superstar (19 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

I met Eliza for the first time in the last couple of days after reading past reviews of her consistently good service. I also hadn’t booked a Brazilian lady in a long time and my past experiences had always been excellent.

Comms: quick, clear and simple. I was fortunately close to her flat so was booked in and round there within 15 mins. Her English is good after 10 years in UK.

Location; very nice safe, discreet apartment in Chesterton on the outer edge of the city. Nicely furnished with large clean bathroom and toiletries/shower available and used post-punt.

Price: £130 for 45 mins plus £30 for anal

Lady: she’s been well described before. Probably about 40, has had good work done on ass, boobs and face, nothing to really detract but to reinforce the sense of that fantasy sex goddess young men wank over! I’ve always been an ass man, and her jutting derrière did it for me.

The punt; followed the routine previously described by others. I was happy to let her lead and she didn’t disappoint. Eliza was wearing a classy bra and panties set which stayed on while she stood facing the wall mirror, pushing back and grinding into my crotch (I was fully naked) which got me up nicely. Down on her knees for deep oral then pushed me back onto the bed for more of the same. Her technique is deep and quite forceful but effective for me. I did get a bit if the toothy treatment mentioned elsewhere and still evident on the head when I checked the little fella out afterwards (mild redness gone though shortly after).

All this time she was side on where I could rub her ass through her panties and feel her full enhanced breasts. She then removed everything and promptly adopted a 69 position, squatting over my face and enabling me to lick and taste her (all beautifully clean) while probing her bottom with my finger. I then mentioned I’d never paid for anal sex (only done with GF) and asked if she was up for it. I hadn’t paid at the outset for it as not usually my thing, and she said fine and I could pay afterwards. She’d misheard at first and thought I was asking her to fuck me, but after clarifying, we agreed a bit of two way.

On with the rubber and the gel and Eliza positioned herself in doggy facing the mirror again so I could watch. The feeling wasn’t very different from normal vaginal sex, but the extra naughtiness and her encouraging words and sounds made it a great experience. After a few minutes of that we switched and she produced a medium sized toy and proceeded to return the compliment while giving me an oily wank with her other hand. You should try (nearly!) everything at least once, and this had the effect of producing a really intense orgasm which left me breathless and smiling.
Eliza then started a gentle body massage while we chatted over the last 10 minutes of the booking. Great shower to remove excess oil and out with a spring in my step.

Overall a great first meeting with a true pro who knows exactly what we men want and delivers it with aplomb. Yes it’s all part of a well established routine and perhaps lacks a bit of true intimacy (no kissing offered or sought), but I wouldn’t hesitate to see her again.

Offline Johnnyx

« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 09:17:41 am by Johnnyx »

Offline Sibiu

On AW she says she is Brazilian but her primary language is Italian!! Go figure.

Offline Condominium

On AW she says she is Brazilian but her primary language is Italian!! Go figure.

She’s also from Atlanta but thankfully that didn’t spoil the punt either.

Offline Mrchristmastree

Been to see her this evening , pretty much on the back of this review .
Sure enough , my experience was like for like so I feel it’s a little pointless to add another almost word for word report.
Perhaps the only thing I would add that as still a semi newbie to this game I would say for me she is a real safe bet .   

I’ll happily visit again.
😊

Offline Yoda71

You said no kissing offered or sought, but she does list kissing on her 'likes' and without it, it would be a hard NO from me

Do you know if she does offer kissing or was it just not discussed at all ?

Cheers

Y

Offline Condominium

Reviews mentioning kissing are all ‘light touch’, I think she probably avoids unless you push for it. Best to ask before confirming booking but even then I wouldn’t expect DFK.