Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Reby Xxx - Lewisham  (Read 407 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6844069) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline klaxon01

This meet was a plan C - found her number of VivaStreet (the ad is still currently live: External Link/Members Only) but also noticed she has an AW profile too: External Link/Members Only

Price:
£100 for 1hr

Services:
HJ
OW (for about 10 seconds total  :thumbsdown: )
Protected sex

Comms:
Fine - quick call & then postcode sent through

The girl:
In short, I was underwhelmed. Short angry-looking Rom. Fake red/purple dyed hair, average body with what looked like a decent pair of tits (drooped the moment the bra came off), heavily made up face with one of those medusa piercings they seem to all love.

The meet:
Reby, which I guess is short for Rebecca, let me in & led me straight up the stairs to a shabby room furnished with a bed, a broken lamp & a small table. She kept on sniffing hawking & swallowing her spit which really grossed me out. I caught a glimpse of 2 other WGs watching TV as I walked in who I believe were (6802885) & (6802874) - both looked way hotter & seemed to be in better moods too. In hindsight I really wish I'd thought to ask to see one of them instead.
Quick shower, entered room & Reby didn't even acknowledge me lol, just glued to her phone watching TikToks. It took lying down next to her & saying "right shall we start?" to get her to snap into action. Dry chafe-y HJ for about half a minute, on with a rubber, then about 10 seconds of OW. Then lay on her back & told me to fuck her - I really wasn't feeling it & was struggling to stay hard through all of this - did a bit of mish, then doggy (she started looking at TikToks again in this position) & then I asked her to finish me with her hand which seemed to annoy her - I guess because it would involve the slightest bit of effort on her part.
At this point I'd only been there 15-20 mins - was so disgusted by her & felt so unaroused that the idea of round 2 was completely off the cards. I just wanted to get out of there & forget about the entire interaction. Got dressed & left while she loudly argued with her husband over facetime.

In summary, I wouldn't wish this on anyone, not even my worst enemy. Avoid this one like the plague & save your money if your plan A falls through.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Number used: 447950257237  /  07950257237

Offline Mr Sinister

Honestly you should have asked for a partial refund since you had only been there 25 mins, also learn to walk no way I'm paying £100 if the initial interaction is off, also why I do a p&d first time meeting a wg.

Offline akauya

Sounds awful.

Thanks for the review.

:hi: