Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky at Xiang-Xiang's - Middlesbrough  (Read 2957 times)

Offline tommydave

Meet was a couple of weeks ago so Lucky is not there anymore, review posted in case she comes back. If she does I'm defiantly going to see here again.

£100 for an hour no extras paid for, by now i think everyone knows its a terrace in the boro. not the most discreet but was let in as soon as my shadow hit the door by Xiang herself.

I removed my shoes and was led upstairs to be met by lucky (short, slim small tits, i found her very easy on the eye too, probably early 30's. very happy with her) wearing a skimpy thing which i don't remember as it all came off as soon as she had come back in after accepting my credits.

she helped me out of my clothes while grabbing my cock at every opportunity. I was then asked to lie down and received a better than average massage with quite alot of B2B on my back, she then rolled me over gave the old fella a wipe down (i had showered before i visited anyway)  and proceeded to spend the same amount of time massaging my front and rubbing herself all over me nibbling and sucking my nipples and wanking me every now and again too.

'you want sex now' she asked to which i eagerly agreed, she knelt between my legs and put on the condom and then flipped herself round and backed slowly up to stick her pussy onto my face which was a lovely sight, and then got down to a better than average blowjob while i gave her a good licking (clean and fresh) she then moved back and squatted over my cock with her arse facing me and started to ride me. after a little while she moved round 45 degrees and rode me again, she did this till she had completed a full circle and i must say its was a great experience!  :wacko: no other contact with me apart from that lovely tight pussy sliding up and down my cock!  :wacko:

'you go behind yes' she then said and got herself positioned in front of the mirror on the end of the bed with her arse in the air and face in the sheets. who am i to disagree! so i proceeded to fuck he from behind she made some good appreciative noises too, after her round the clock antics and fucking her from behind (face down ass up is my fav position) in front of the mirror i didn't last as long as i would have liked before i filled the bag. she then cleaned me off and asked me to sit on the end of the bed and she spent the last few minutes of the meet giving me a great shoulder massage.

Its been a while since i punted and decent girls in the area seem to be very thin on the ground, i took a chance on lucky and ill be definatly back to see her again is she visits again, its rare to find a shaved chinese SP.

Offline catweazle

Good review, although I rather think Lucky won't be back. The only "other" girl (as opposed to Xiang Xiang herself) who I have known to return is Mimi.

Offline tommydave

ill cross my fingers, i made a point of telling her on the way out she should make sure she comes back ;)

Offline northface

Good review, although I rather think Lucky won't be back. The only "other" girl (as opposed to Xiang Xiang herself) who I have known to return is Mimi.
I have seen many girls return and the odd one three times so there is every chance she could return.
The current one Na Na I have seen twice now and she is a stunner.
I have been going on average every 2 weeks for a long time now and its usually after 3 month when they return.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 11:58:12 pm by northface »

Offline tommydave

The current one Na Na I have seen twice now and she is a stunner.

How would you describe her physically, is she there to the end of the week?

Offline northface

How would you describe her physically, is she there to the end of the week?
She is slim with a superb figure and a decent pair of tits.
Looks wise I would say 9/10 and a great personality with good English.
kisses and OWO available.
She should be there until Sunday but best double check first.

Offline tommydave

She is slim with a superb figure and a decent pair of tits.
Looks wise I would say 9/10 and a great personality with good English.
kisses and OWO available.
She should be there until Sunday but best double check first.

Excellent thanks 👌