Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deepthroat-PRO - Norwich scammer  (Read 1879 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484220) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd seen her a year ago, all good. We arranged a booking and then she says she's short of cash for the hotel room and asks if I can pay a deposit upfront. Normally I'd never consider it, but agreed based on the previous experience.
You can guess the rest - she cancels due to a 'family emergency ' and asks to rearrange. I call and text for a couple of days, no answer although her green light is showing. Continued silence after that. Oh well, you learn the hard way and all I have for the deposit is her real name and account details.

Offline oli7474

Unfounded allegations removed.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 06:04:52 pm by daviemac »

Online norwichfunseeker

I think you need an allegedly in there to save yourself from litigation.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 06:04:21 pm by daviemac »

Offline oli7474

I think you need an allegedly in there to save yourself from litigation.

Yeah allegedly then, from another reviewer

Online norwichfunseeker

Yeah allegedly then, from another reviewer

This one to be precise.

Removed

« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 06:03:54 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
People on this thread need to read the rules again to check what can and can't be posted, I don't know how the one that was linked to slipped through the net but that will be edited now.

Online norwichfunseeker

People on this thread need to read the rules again to check what can and can't be posted, I don't know how the one that was linked to slipped through the net but that will be edited now.

Apologies for the link Davie

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Analist

Could just be a coincidence, she's changed her profile name to British-Lexi

Online norwichfunseeker

Could just be a coincidence, she's changed her profile name to British-Lexi

Shee was Lexiiiie originally, when I saw / reviewed her.

Offline Thickrick

How pretty would you say she is?

Online norwichfunseeker

How pretty would you say she is?

Better ones out there from what ever angle you come at this one, if you want my opinion.
very unenthusiastic when I saw her and ive given her the highest rated feedback she has thus far!

« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 03:01:38 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Thickrick

OK thanks, I've put my 1st long awaited review up today & I will follow with the others from this year, although there are only 4.

Online norwichfunseeker

OK thanks, I've put my 1st long awaited review up today & I will follow with the others from this year, although there are only 4.

Just read your review,  which is well received.

Hannah is in a totally different  league to lexxie. I'd rather punt with Hannah,  every day of the week over. Lexxie.

Offline jimbobted

If this is Lexxi, the idea she's a deep throat pro is laughable. See my review. When I saw her she just gagged (not in a sexy way) as soon as my very average penis went more than about halfway into her mouth. At the time her profile said she "love cock rammed down my throat".
Absolute munter too IMO, tits really saggy when she lies down and sort of wrinkle up like an old balloon.
TBH OP had a lucky escape.