Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Sweet Kate - Bermondsey  (Read 2854 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6836893) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7042719) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline luv2kiss54

External Link/Members Only

Date: July 2022
Cost:  £80 for half hour
Venue: Bermondsey, South London
Girl: Nice friendly Polish girl, Blonde hair cuddly build, Older than stated age of 25. Enhanced Boobs.

To be honest she was a plan B as my first choice (a massage provider from Vivastreet) ghosted me. I wanted to do a negative review about her but cant find the Vivastreet advert or at least the number/girl has been changed but it was called Upton Park Massage I think in E13. She was using the name Roxanne. Anyhow I had a list of alternatives and Kate was the nearest and the one who responded so I made my way over. Found the address- a slighty dodgy looking estate and  a block of flats not that far from the Tube Station.

I was given the flat number it was on one of the upper floors. Not somewhere I would be comfortable of visiting at night. First impressions were good she was dressed in a black negligee type thing and looked great and very friendly. Good english so easy to speak to. She seemed a bit nervous and said she had not been doing very long but her profile picture(there is only one) looked familiar.

I hadnt done my research properly as I dont go for enhanced boobs I much prefer natural but hers were quite well done and a good handful. I sat on the bed and she stood in front of me. Immediately I started to touch her skin it felt clammy and cold which was a bit off putting but I persevered as I was horny as hell and undressed her. It was a warm day. She is a good kisser and we kissed passionately and gives a lovely gfe. I love it when a woman responds to my touch and she was shaking a little which is normally a sign of someone who enjoys the physical touch and is not tired by seeing countless other punters. Oral was pretty good and uncovered, delivered with her now sitting on the bed and me standing. I then enjoyed having sex with her in doggy and in mish, she made all the right noises and they seemed genuine.

This punt reminded me of the old days a lovely experience with a reasonably priced polish lady; they are getting harder to find especially in London. She is well named as Sweet Kate.

I doubt I will go back,however, despite the good service as im just not a fan of enhanced boobs and I still enjoy looking for the next gem.

So Plan B worked out well for a change.

Offline Supernam

Offline ollielon

looks really good and cheap - thanks for the review

Offline tergil

Offline luv2kiss54

Cuddly build means size 10?

Dont know why you would make that assumption. My guess would be 12-14.

Offline LLPunting

Dont know why you would make that assumption. My guess would be 12-14.

Depends on how tall she is.  She claims to be sz 12 and also that DD is medium  :wackogirl: