Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil Thai Annabelle - Dudley  (Read 1455 times)

17 review(s) for Girl Eva model wow (8 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Skyman1000

Decided to try Lil Thai Annabelle today As my first choice couldn't get a hotel room because of the commonwealth games. 1hr for £120
External Link/Members Only
I was a bit sceptical as no feedback on AW, and a neutral and a week positive on here, but I was looking for someone with a small body and she looked like she fit the bill nicely.

Usual in Dudley, so another 8 flights of steps, needed a bottle of water when I got in!
The door opened and she was definitely small. Facially she's a cutie, and looks younger than 23, teeth not the best though. I'd say she was probably a size 4/6, very smooth skin, full on bush with some very feint stretch marks on her little arse.
Asked if I wanted a massage to start which I did. Not masses of pressure, but it was a proper Thai style massage complete with neck cracks! Turned over for some oral with, it was great seeing her Bob up and down.
She went for the lube, but I wanted to munch on her rug for awhile. She wasn't overly responsive, so I tried a finger which she was happy to accept all the way. She was very tight though. Carried on with tongue and finger until she loosened up a bit and I was able to use two.
Main event needed some extra lube, not because I'm big, just because she is tiny. Legs came up to her chest as I entered her, and I thought here we go, won't let me go all the way in but to be fair to her, she relaxed her hips and took it all. I'm a one pop guy, but I can last which she seemed happy about as when I finished she said you good, thank you. Probably the only bit of English I understood first time as the rest I had to ask her to repeat, and Google translate had to come out at one point as she didn't understand me.
Finished off with me giving her a bit of a back rub as Google told me her back ached and she needed to call her friend to massage her. 🤣
One thing she doesn't do is French kissing, even though its stated, and her neck and front of shoulders are very ticklish, so she doesn't like to be touched l kissed there.
If you don't want a full on PSE and you are happy to take your time with her, then she's a decent punt.
I would go back, but it would have to be for an hour again. Half an hour probably isn't long enough to think about giving a positive review, unless you are happy to just blow your load in a tight young tiny Thai girl.