Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Feral Louisa - Bristol Tour  (Read 1721 times)

10 review(s) for Yours, Louisa Smith (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bristolnick

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only+

On her Bristol tour a couple of weeks ago

£120 for 30 minutes

He body matches the pictures from her profile, website and social media. She does have amazing come to bed eyes and a great ass.

Booked in with her for the first time in 4 years  after missing the last couple of tours due to different reasons. First saw her way back in the day when she had dreads back in 2012 wish maybe.

Arranged the meet over WhatsApp and arranged to see her the next day after work. Spent the entire day at work thinking about the upcoming session.

Meet was in a hotel chain near the centre.

She welcomed me and told me to take my clothes off and give her my thick cock (a decent sized dick is the one i have). Asked for a shower as feeling a bit sweaty after work. straight into the room where she pushed me on the body and started to sucked me while i slipped some fingers from behind. switched and moved down the bed so she could make eye contact while she sucked me off. I went down on and she enjoyed that. Slipped some fingers in her as she started cumming. Decided to use her  hitachi wand on her, she grabbed it so i slipped some fingers in and we had some rough play.

we fucked for a bit in several positions and was amazing to watch her ass in reverse cowgirl. She started to give me more oral before i asked to cum over her. came over her tits.

I'd 100% go back as it was a fun session.

Offline sensualencounter

Are you sure she didn’t give you her dick? In her pics she looks like a bloke in drag  :scare:

Offline bristolnick

Always put my phone torch on and have a look!

Offline sensualencounter

Always put my phone torch on and have a look!
And no “unexpected item in the bagging area”?  :lol:

Offline lamboman

Are you sure she didn’t give you her dick? In her pics she looks like a bloke in drag  :scare:

I'd have to agree with that and £200 ph  :dash:

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pawgylove

I'd have to agree with that and £200 ph  :dash:
That is pretty much the norm nowadays  :(

Had loiusa on my hot list for a while, but she might be a bit too dirty for me  :D

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac