Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Maria (VS) - Reading  (Read 388 times)

Offline Coolrunner

External Link/Members Only

After a 5 week hiatus from punting, due to covid and wanting to be well shot of the virus before getting intimate with anyone, I had a fairly intense itch that needed scratching. My impatience got the better of me, and I trusted a positive review of a vivastreet girl from a “punter” on this forum. I ought to have known better.

Venue: a block of flats, 10 mins walk from the shopping centre. Couldn’t find it so rang the SP who guided me there. So far so good. Once inside the shared flat I was guided to a tiny room with a single bed. Sex on a single bed with a good SP could have been fun. With a bad one, less fun by far.

The girl: having looked back at the VS pics I believe it was the same girl. Her face looked different and while attractive was spotty with a bad complexion. Her body, while long and slender was over-skinny for my taste, and she’d clearly been out in the sun a lot as her skin had a leathery texture, especially on her back. I didn’t find her nice to touch at all, and for the most part she wouldn’t let me touch her anyway.

The meeting: Foolishly I opted for OWO at £20 extra, because that’s important to me. Despite negotiating that arrangement she came back into the room and started opening the condom. I reminded her we’d agree OWO and she acted like she’d forgotten, put the opened condom on her thigh and said she was leaving it there for when we needed it. After literally 30 seconds of half hearted OWO she reached for the condom. In an effort to get some sort of value out of the extra £20 I’d paid I requested 69. She said she didn’t offer that service, despite it being offered on her profile.

We proceeded into missionary and during the whole time she covered he her pussy with her hand so that I couldn’t even see the action, while also preventing me from fully penetrating her. After another 30 seconds I slowed the pace, and she asked “did you come?”. It was quite obvious I hadn’t come, but every few seconds she kept asking the same question. When I said no for a third time she moaned at me saying “why do you keep slowing down? Why don’t you just come?”, sighing while she spoke. I couldn’t be arsed any more, managed to come, but only because my balls were so blue, got dressed and left.

In total I was in the room for 10 minutes tops.

I honestly can’t remember the last time I had such a shit punt. I blame myself as I took my eye off the ball and immediately trusted a review. I’m not bitter as I realise this kind of shit comes with the territory, but my god, when will I ever learn? Also, my god I’m hungry for a proper shag! Better make a better choice next time.

Would I see her again? Fuck no!

If you’re tempted by the positive review on this girl, think again

« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 10:45:07 pm by Coolrunner »

Offline don321321321

Great review. This is deffo online with my experience. Thanks for sharing.