Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When does 'cancelling on the day' become 'taking the unholy piss'  (Read 952 times)

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I was meant to meet someone today at 14:00, at about 11:00 they ask for it to be pushed back to 16:00 due to being unable to get away from family - she's said in the past she doesn't have kids or a husband (which I do believe, but obviously could be bollocks) so after arranging to meet at 14:00 on Saturday, she's offering it up as reasonable to just not go ahead with this deal as she's decided to pop round to see her folks? We talked about this days ago, if she wasn't up for it why not say so at the time?

Anyway I texted back saying yes, ok 16:00 is ok, only to hear nothing at all in these intervening hours and now I wouldn't be able to make it in time even if she did respond. So she's so busy with family that she couldn't pop out of the room for 4 hours to send a quick text saying yay or nay?

Sorry, I'm sure people get shafted much worse every day and in the grand scheme of things I'm richer than I expected to be today, but just felt the urge to vent as this has kind of dicked my whole Saturday over. Why do women make it so hard sometimes for us to GIVE THEM MONEY! I'm the sort of punter than leaves on time even if I've turned up 15 minutes late, let alone fannying about messing up someone's whole day  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Salt

Were you seeing her for a GFE.......

maybe she's taking role play too seriously  :hi:

Offline smiths

I was meant to meet someone today at 14:00, at about 11:00 they ask for it to be pushed back to 16:00 due to being unable to get away from family - she's said in the past she doesn't have kids or a husband (which I do believe, but obviously could be bollocks) so after arranging to meet at 14:00 on Saturday, she's offering it up as reasonable to just not go ahead with this deal as she's decided to pop round to see her folks? We talked about this days ago, if she wasn't up for it why not say so at the time?

Anyway I texted back saying yes, ok 16:00 is ok, only to hear nothing at all in these intervening hours and now I wouldn't be able to make it in time even if she did respond. So she's so busy with family that she couldn't pop out of the room for 4 hours to send a quick text saying yay or nay?

Sorry, I'm sure people get shafted much worse every day and in the grand scheme of things I'm richer than I expected to be today, but just felt the urge to vent as this has kind of dicked my whole Saturday over. Why do women make it so hard sometimes for us to GIVE THEM MONEY! I'm the sort of punter than leaves on time even if I've turned up 15 minutes late, let alone fannying about messing up someone's whole day  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

I book the times of my punts to suit ME not the WG. I specifically book a certain time and expect that to be adhered to. I have heard every excuse in the book over the years but i have a simple way of looking at it. Why do WGs cancel or try to move punts much more than other women i do business with outside punting.

If a WG is a regular i might believe an excuse, i certainly dont with newbies to me and put it down to her having a regular contact her after me and taking his booking over mine as to her he is a definite to show while i am a maybe. Its unlikely i will give such WGs another go.

Offline threechilliman

The reason you haven't heard from her is that she's currently being fucked by her regular who decided a two-hour booking was what he wanted. Hence you got ditched. It's why, as a newbie-ish myself, you quickly learn to have plan B,C,D,E.......Z as an option.

Learn the lesson and move on to the next girl.

tcm

pokenn

Name the girl or leave a negative review so other punters don't have their time wasted. No point just complaining.

squeezebox

Come on "Vorian", name and shame... :hi: