Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Eden_Moore - Bristol  (Read 684 times)

7 review(s) for English_Ellie_Moore (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mgalaxy

External Link/Members Only

This happened a little while back, I wasn't going to post as I like to give the benefit of doubt to people but given recent reviews
I thought I would post it to ensure other punters have all the info - make of it what you will.

So I had arranged a punt with Eden one fine sunny evening well in advance of the date - comms were easy enough via AW email
and she gave me her number to confirm on the day which I did so all was looking good.

I don't live in Bristol so it's a good hour to get to the meet with driving and parking.

Anyway I arrive at Whitchurch and  my phone beeps with a text message from Eden saying she has to cancel as she doesn't
feel very well - initially I thought ok fair enough shit happens.
But she also said she had to cut her previous client session short because of the same reason - maybe this was true, but
in our communications earlier in the week we had chosen this specific time because she said she had a dance class before so couldn't
make it earlier. Obviously her plans could have changed, I have no way of knowing  :unknown: - maybe it was something that happened
with her previous client  ;)

So that's it - I was going to try and rearrange, but given recent other reviews and the high price tag I think I'll look elsewhere.

As I said her reasons could be totally legit and accurate - I put this info up so you all have the full picture and can decide for yourselves  :hi: