Author Topic: Evbe - Shrewsbury  (Read 3522 times)


7 review(s) for Emmie Rae Summers (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline LabiaLover

Trying to catch up on a few reviews while the cat's away so to speak.

This took place a few weeks ago now. She went on tour for a while. But she's back in Shrewsbury by the look of it. 

Time spent 1hr at £150

I found myself in Shrewsbury one morning the other week. Ended up with a bit of time to kill, so did a quick search on AW to see who was available.  Looked good, so gave her a call.  Emmi answered promptly and was available immediately it still being quite early (approx 1000). So, address obtained and I went round straight away.

The venue was a lovely town house/duplex apartment near to the river and less than 5 mins walk from several car parks. The entrance was extremely discrete and the place was clean, comfortable and tidy.

She opened the door and let me in, dressed in a light dressing gown with a lacy all in one number underneath. Greeted with a hug and took care of paperwork. Headed upstairs. I had a quick shower and used the mouthwash provided.

Returned, wrapped in a nice clean towel and we got down to business. We began touching and kissing, full on French kissing with tongues which Emmi instigated. She was more than happy to encourage my hands to roam and soon she was naked and my towel was on the floor with the garments that I'd just almost ripped from her body in my enthusiasm to get her naked.

She's a little bit larger than her pictures suggest. But, as she says on her profile, curvy.  She's certainly not obese. But, still hot imho and the pics on AW are definitely her but maybe taken a little while ago. Nice love handles to squeeze and all that, which I found exciting . Lovely breasts, C cup at a guess, firm and natural with beautiful nipples. She encouraged me to kiss, suck and play with them, not that I needed any encouragement!

We moved to the bed and I was desperate to fuck her there and then. I opened her legs and revealed her beautiful pussy. Neatly shaved with beautiful lips! Wow!! I started to stroke her and was warned 'no fingers inside', a bit disappointed as I really wanted a good play with it! But, if she doesn't like it, fair enough. I had a little lick and she tasted great. Her personal hygiene is first class. However, I didn't stay down there long. It had been a while and I was hard and leaking pre cum like nobody's business, not sure how long I'd last. So, condom on and in I went in Mish on the edge of the bed. My she's tight, responsive and enthusiastic! I struggled to hold back and when I felt the sap rising, pulled out, removed the sheath and spurted a huge load over those lovely tits.

She thoroughly cleaned us both up and began kissing me again. Full on deep, hard French kissing and we spent a while kissing and stroking each other all over.  A really enjoyable experience. She tried hard to get the old fella hard so we could do round 2. But, maybe because I'd cum so hard and so much, it just wasn't happening. However, she persevered patiently with lots of gentle encouragement. It felt great being sucked deep in her mouth all the same and the post coital tenderness of my cock made it feel like I was constantly close to orgasm, despite not being fully hard.

All the while she was supportive, encouraging and understanding. I'm sure that if I meet her again I'll feel less nervous and will perform better. But, I certainly didn't leave disappointed!

Time passed quickly and it was soon time to go. A quick shower and discretely away into the busy streets outside.

Would I return? Yes, almost certainly if the opportunity arises.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only