Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Leeds - RB - Thoughts  (Read 946 times)

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

I am always unsure with RBs, sometime they just bid and if they get a booking you are dropped..

Any one had this happen with

External Link/Members Only

Offline anothername

She's pukka. Pretty. Very good figure. Breasts  enhanced. Excellent communications. Reliable.

Banned reason: No contribution to the site in 4 years and no explanation when question
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Crazyoldhaag

She's pukka. Pretty. Very good figure. Breasts  enhanced. Excellent communications. Reliable.

Any chance you could do a proper review Mr a?

Tried to book her a couple of times, but she seems to only do school hours when available for incalls, which is no good for me, and only communicates on WhatsApp, completely ignoring texts..

Offline anothername

Any chance you could do a proper review Mr a?

Tried to book her a couple of times, but she seems to only do school hours when available for incalls, which is no good for me, and only communicates on WhatsApp, completely ignoring texts..

I don't know anything about her incall availability. I got the impression she has a job that entails different shift times. I don't think it's necessarily the case that 
incalls would only be in school hours but that's purely a conjecture.

Correspondence was solely by AW message. Tiresome but I don't have WA and wouldn't use it for this business anyway. Message replies were prompt.
Banned reason: No contribution to the site in 4 years and no explanation when question

Offline stevedave

I don't know anything about her incall availability. I got the impression she has a job that entails different shift times. I don't think it's necessarily the case that 
incalls would only be in school hours but that's purely a conjecture.

Correspondence was solely by AW message. Tiresome but I don't have WA and wouldn't use it for this business anyway. Message replies were prompt.

Can you write a proper review please? This is a site to share information about girls and their services, not just their comms.

If you have met her, it would be very helpful to other punters if there was a review to expand on that.

After three years of membership, I'd like to think you understand how the site and its ethos works...

Offline anothername

Can you write a proper review please? This is a site to share information about girls and their services, not just their comms.

If you have met her, it would be very helpful to other punters if there was a review to expand on that.

After three years of membership, I'd like to think you understand how the site and its ethos works...

A detailed review may be possible after a reasonable time has passed.

Other than booking length, price paid, venue and date any review will add nothing of substance to what I've said.

I've shared the useful information I have. Whether people choose to consider it is up to them.

Offline stevedave

A detailed review may be possible after a reasonable time has passed.

Other than booking length, price paid, venue and date any review will add nothing of substance to what I've said.

I've shared the useful information I have. Whether people choose to consider it is up to them.

I'm not sure you really understand what this site is about. What about the services offered, given, what the girl looks like, personality, you know the stuff that guys want to know.

I understand and appreciate leaving a review for a period of time to maintain anonymity.