Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 2979 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hummingbird

Link: External Link/Members Only

I have seen Anya regularly over the years but felt the need to share todays experience.

I was quite tired and feeling sore so thought I will try Anya since she does a great massage.
Although not showing available today, fired a text and got a response within 10 mins that she is available.

Venue: her regular flat in City Centre
Agreement: 120 for 1 hour
Easy to find huge car park 3 mins away.

Got there at the exact time and texted her. She asked for 5 mins as she wasn't ready and sent me instructions later.

Went to her flat. Usual hiding behind the door.
Looks wise I really like her and I have seen quite a few Thai WGs. I can never decide on age. Perhaps she is late 30s.
Her personality might put some people off as she comes off a little goofy and giggles for unknown reasons but I kinda like that.
Money sorted and she went to another room and  stashed it. Shower was offered but declined since I had showered already. She asked me what would I like and I said I would like to Cum twice and have a massage.
She started with some light kissing and teasing me while holding my arms down firmly. Then started gentle strokes and teasing my cock with her tongue. Then she started giving me OWO which I always enjoy and I asked for prostate massage as well. Johnny on and she started riding me while I played with her boobs. This was followed by some grinding while my cock was still inside. A few minutes later I said I was ready to Cum and wanted CIM. Johnny off and she started OWO with some DT while also massaging my prostate externally till I came in her mouth. She ran off to spit and then came back and cleaned me.
This was followed by an excellent full body massage. She ensured she got all my knots, stretched arms and legs, popped all the knuckles, did a great foot and calf massage as well.
Time for round 2. This time started with a Lingham massage and she played my my cock and balls. I opened my legs a bit more and she got the message. She started another round of prostate massage while jerkimg me off with the other hand. Since it was round 2, it took at least 5 mins for me to cum but I am pretty sure it was one of the best orgasms I have had in years. I felt the entire body contracting and relaxing at the same time. Sorry difficult to give a better explanation. Guess you had to be there. Lol
She had another booking in half an hour so I couldn't extend it as I wanted to get a head and shoulders massage as well. Well next time.
She said again that she is also offering full body massage without any sexual services (not even HE) for 50 an hour and if I really wanted to enjoy a good massage, to book her for 2 hours for 100. But strictly no sexual services for that rate and she doesnt get naked for it as well. I might take her up on the offer. Showered, dressed and left.

So in summary, £120 for an hour, same day booking, OWO, CIM, Cowgirl, full body massage, prostate massage, Hand relief and anal was offered but I was tired and not in mood.
I have done FK with her in past and she does allow to kiss her body, suck her boobs etc but today was a lazy day.  Pretty sure I over stayed by like 10 mins.

I would recommend try getting a BJ or HJ while having a prostate massage if you haven't. You will thank me later. I am not cumming without it from now on.

Offline tesla

when linking better to use the numeric code as this wont change if she changes her working name

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hummingbird

when linking better to use the numeric code as this wont change if she changes her working name

External Link/Members Only

Thanks. Will be mindful of this in future