Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Meggan - Watford  (Read 1656 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6689256) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JonasG

External Link/Members Only

Prob the 4th time I've seen her over the last 5 years, 1st time in years and since her boob job. This would be a HIGH NEUTRAL, I enjoyed myself but at her pricing she needs to go the extra mile tbh. It was LFK instead of DFK and the OW was pretty half-arsed. She used to be £80 for 30 minutes, which is fairer for her level of service but compared to other £100 for 30 minutes girls she falls short. But she is sexy.

Logistics:

All done by text, very quick and swift. No problems and then she texts you the directions when you arrive.

Some flat at the side of a dead end road in Watford, not exactly discreet cos it's a family road but it didn't bother me. Parking wasn't great, had to park on a double yellow line in the end.

Looks:

Mexican girl in her late 20s, good enough English very friendly and smiley. Always found her fit, half sexy half girl next door type. Lovely arse! Prefer her pre-boob job tbh, big fake tits not my thing. Cute facially.

Services used:

LFK, OW, RO, sex in 3 positions. £100 for 30 minutes.

The Meeting

So, I walk in and she recognises me which is a nice touch. Catch up a bit on what's she been up to etc and as always she's nice and friendly.

Start with LFK and it never reaches DFK which is a shame tbh, when I'm spending that much it's gotta be DFK I need more passion. But the LFK was OK enough, she's an alright kisser. More foreplay standing up, playing with her tits etc and then we move onto OW.

Just very average tbh and she doesn't really give it much gusto, her technique is poor tbh. Obviously doesn't enjoy BJs but again at that price, just good enough won't do.

Then onto the bed, some more LFK and playing with her tits etc and then RO and really enjoyed this. She responds well and she got nice and wet and either enjoyed it or fake enjoyed it very well but either way this was v.good but asked about fingering and she said no, shame.

Then onto sex and again this was good, she got into CG really well and rode well and I then pounded away at her in missionary and she was into it and then Doggy and this was good cos of her lovely arse and then I cummed. She can take a pounding in Doggy too btw, but overall enjoyable sex.

So, I'm gonna give this a high neutral tbh. For £100 I expect DFK and a much better OW especially when OWO isn't included, but it was just pointless. She's simply overpriced for the services you get IMO.

I'll compare her to a similar WG, naughtyyalice. Both Latina WGs in their late 20s at £100 for 30 minutes but Alice gives DFK and is a much better kisser, OWO instead of OW and a much better BJ with fingering allowed.

Meggan falls short tbh for a positive but I prob would see her again as a Plan D maybe.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 09:05:00 pm by JonasG »

Offline JonasG

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention.

By text she said OWO was £20 extra though this isn't stated on her profile at all and on her likes list it says Oral Without.

Offline JonasG

Decided to see her again a few weeks back and this time it would definitely be a positive.

This time it was great constant DFK, great RO (she got really wet) and great sex. OW still standard.

Would definitely recommend off that 2nd encounter, it was quite brilliant.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 07:52:33 pm by JonasG »