Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyMarmaladeParties as first punting experience in UK?  (Read 746 times)

Justincase

Hello

I'm planning a visit to London by the end of this month. I have never punted in UK before and wanted to learn what would you think of attending a LMP as a first punt?

Offline Steely Dan

Sure, as long as it is not your first ever sex, and you are up for sex with 7 girls in a row.  I say go for it.

Offline smiths

Hello

I'm planning a visit to London by the end of this month. I have never punted in UK before and wanted to learn what would you think of attending a LMP as a first punt?

As a long term party attender my advice is punt 121 first, to me attending a party as your first punt is like jumping in the deep end of a swimming pool when you cant yet swim.

Offline Eeyore

My advice would be to "go for it"

Yes you will probably be nervous beforehand but once you get going everything and it's sounds bizarre  but everything feels very normal.
No need to worry about the guys, they are only interested in the girls.

I have not been to LMP for a while now and really really miss it. I've just put on too much weight and have become too conscious although LMP is my new motivation to lose some kilos and get back there.