Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annah - Premium - Gateshead  (Read 4179 times)

2 review(s) for Miss Annah (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]

Offline As272887

Hi all,

So been a while since my last review so I thought I'd share the latest 'conquest'.

***Fluff Alert***

Summary at the bottom for those who want to skip ahead.

Saw the elusive Annah was available on the website today.

External Link/Members Only
(Full link not given as she has the profile deactivated on days she's off)

Fired off a text to the agency and was booked in for her last available slot today, turned out to be her last punt of the night also. It's a bit later than my usual punts but I've been eager to see her since the profile dropped so I went for it.

60mins for £120

I didn't really want to review as she's already in high demand and this is as highly a rated a positive as I could give.

Apartment opposite Hilton, fit for purpose and enough blocks that you could fade into obscurity as just another one of the people who are passing though.

Was let in promptly and just wow. Girl is better than her photos facially I found her very very attractive, just my type. She let me in hiding behind the door, she was wearing a lovely orange see through lingerie set and my heart was thumping like mad. Nice little perky breasts, slim proportioned body, great ass, and beautiful golden brown skin.

Into the bedroom and done with the paperwork she seemed very down to earth and chilled out, didn't even ask about do's and don'ts, all she asked was if I would take the lead. Happy to oblige!  :D

Started with some very sensual kissing, not much tongue but a pretty heavy kissing session slowly making out like a couple. After fumbling for a few seconds I had to ask for assistance removing her bra, a little giggle and they came off, I didn't even get to see her tits as we were so engrossed in the kissing, I did have lots of fun touching and teasing her nips, breasts were small but firm and perky topped with some deliciously erect nubs. Eventually I kissed my way down her neck to her nips and gave them the attention they deserved. Annah was very responsive to my efforts. Kept pulling me back up to kiss some more until I finally managed to work down to the sweetest of spots. More teasing from me before I worked her knickers off. Here I was met with the mouthwatering sight or her perfectly pretty little pussy. After teasing her, I decided to treat her to my best efforts. She was fresh and clean, slight tarty flavour that I thoroughly feasted on. After getting her to her first climax she pulled me up for more kissing, but I wasnt done yet so dived back down to feast some more this time adding a finger (tried adding a second but she was far too tight).

Now. I like to think after all my punts and personal experience I've seen almost everything, but as they say everyday is a learning day and today I learned of something I really enjoyed!

After adding a finger to my work she started squirming and making the most lovely noises I've come across. Suddenly she pulls her legs together and up almost touching the headboard with her feet, simultaneously she grabbed my head and slammed my mouth onto her clit while my finger was still pumping. While she was coming again she loosened her legs and one of them grabbed my head to her while she turned side ways and kept spasming and making them noises I loved hearing.

This was a first for me and so damn erotic I'm still smirking from it now!

I do have to say with Annah, unlike some working girls, it's not 'if' she will cum, rather it's 'when' and how many times can you make her peak.

After she let me loose she pulled me back up for more gentle, slow kissing while she came back down to earth. When she did she asked to return the favour. I couldn't say no. Down she went after I'd removed the boxers and she was good, really fucking good. I'm not the biggest but pretty thick, so often with girls I feel a bit of teeth. Not with Annah! She had good technique, plenty of spit, some deep throat and good use of her hands. At this point I asked for 69, after she got into position her skills only got better, she started deep throating more and playing with the balls, eventually making me pop.

We cleaned up and I saw we still had loads of time left. So she got me some water and then laid back in my arms like a proper gfe, we talked, laughed, bantered. I just couldn't get over how attracted I was to her. Eventually we started kissing again as I pulled her into my lap, unfortunately we both looked at the time and saw there was only 13 mins left, usually for my second pop I need a lot longer. She genuinely seemed disappointed. So me being the (horny) gentleman I am responded that "I may not have enough time but I'm sure you do".

Laying her down and diving back to her pussy was pleasure enough for me. I spent the rest of the time feasting on what I hope I will be sowing the next time I see her. Again I was treated to her lovely sounds, spasms and new to me oral position. Once I had brought her down from her second orgasm of the second oral session she proceeded to snog me even more passionately than we started the booking with. Eventually as all good thing this meet had to end. We both washed up and we both got fully dressed, both of us heading home, unfortunately in different directions! She let me out with a kiss and let me know when she may next be working.

Honestly if I met this girl in real life I'd be attempting to wife her up.

Fair to say I'll try my best to see her again, the sooner the better.... Hopefully the rest of you guys won't book her up too much for me to see her. I honestly think if she sticks in the industry that she may just end up as my new go to girl.

TLDR:
Annah is hot as fuck with skills to match and a personality I just clicked with from the get go. Give her a chance and you she'll blow your mind. Services: RO, OWO, 69 more RO.

If you managed to read this thesis, thank you. I feel like giving as much detail of my experience as possible will help others make the right choice with their hard earned cash.

Offline Shutty238

Thanks for the review. She sounds great. Hopefully premium have come through their sticky patch and acquiring a decent group of girls again 👍🏻👌🏻

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for this review - interesting indeed  :hi:

Offline Beefjerky

I wonder why she wants her profile taken down between working? It’s not like any of the agency girls resemble their profile pics anyways

Online toon972

Thanks for review, she sounds great.

Offline OscarC