Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Big natural tits in Yorkshire?  (Read 2743 times)

Offline YorkshireLad

I’m in the mood for some big natural tits E/F cup upwards & not too fat..size 14 max. Any recommendations?

Offline Crazyoldhaag

You'll struggle to find anyone with that cup size who's not size 14+

External Link/Members Only is the only one I can think of who more or less fits your requirements. She's got a nice natural pair and is alright in the room.

You could also try External Link/Members Only, however she's bigger than 14. Probably about size 16, but also has a nice pair of natural chesticles. Likes list is good. She was a bit inexperienced when I saw her but had the wettest pussy I've ever been in.

Offline YorkshireLad

Thanks for recommending Naomi, I haven’t come across her before  :hi:

Offline davey.edwards1969

It's all in the name

External Link/Members Only

Really nice friendly girl - £130 an hour including anal - which she loves  :yahoo:

Offline YorkshireLad

It's all in the name

Really nice friendly girl - £130 an hour including anal - which she loves  :yahoo:

Her age is putting me off, some punters saying she is mid 40’s…what do you think of her facially?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 04:37:31 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline davey.edwards1969

She's late 30 early 40's at most - no CIM though
Facially I think she's quite pretty
I did a MMF with her and she was excellent - kept us both in the action the whole time and was well up to be DP'D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 05:21:05 pm by davey.edwards1969 »

Offline dreamwrx

100% recommend Busty Young Alice External Link/Members Only.

She comes to Barnsley regularly (showing as being there today), and uses a hotel right on the Barnsley M1 Jct 37 exit.

I've reviewed her myself, and can't speak highly enough of her. Pretty, friendly, young, no negatives and fabulous big naturals mate.

Offline Aspera

Ava Grace (Doncaster) lists herself as being 34F and size 12. She's had multiple profiles and used to get some questionable reviews, but seems to be more positive of late - make of this what you will I suppose. She's on my HL, but it's a shame she recently ditched her 'blow & go' service. Might still have a go at some point as her prices seem like GVFM.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Wasn't she Melissa Cole?

I had good times with her, should go back say hello, nice tits, soft, not natural but very hard to tell

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

There you go..

This is Spank Me. She works with Ava. She used to have her own AW profile but is now only listed on VS.

Offline Candyman1900

These 2 have moved premises and want to be a little more descreet so have dropped blow n go availability, but apparently it is still on offer on occasions.

Offline Quickpunt

Classy Riley she says she is a D. They are lovely big natural tits on an amazing figure.

Offline Matt1983

Not punted for a long time due to ill health but Tori's chest was very impressive!!