Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia - Allure - Newcastle  (Read 1943 times)

Online pomp

Details
£60 30 Minutes
External Link/Members Only
Booked by text good communication instructions were easy to follow!
Event
Arrived at the apartment pretty good location near Chillingham Road metro. Greeted by Sophie who was attractive details correct size 12. Facially a it different to what I was expecting but she was good enough. Went over do's and don's no anal. But kissing and slight spanking okay. She dances in Teeside so didn't want a bruised bum.

Started off kissing then told her to go down and suck my cock she had damaged her leg so she had to be careful with it. She also had a jaw wired so her technique wasn't that great sucking me off. She was able only to do the tip of my penis. I still found it arousing just had to work around it.

We went on the bed I was getting horny I told her to get on top which was better for her. She had to position herself a bit to get my penis in. She rode me on top good eye contact I could play with her tits which she enjoyed. We did various positions but ended up with her top to finish off. She was decent had a good time with her she was chatty and conversation didn't seem forced!

Apart from her leg and jaw problems I still managed to have a good punt. But I wouldn't see her again due to this. I like flexibility and a girl who goes down on us properly!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 11:51:49 am by pomp »

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review. I’m guessing the wired jaw would also have meant not much kissing action. First I have heard of this in a punt, did she say why she had it wired? Just intrigued !

Online pomp

Thanks for the review. I’m guessing the wired jaw would also have meant not much kissing action. First I have heard of this in a punt, did she say why she had it wired? Just intrigued !
Yeah, was just pecks. Nah, she didn't say!