Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly_Dolly - Devizes  (Read 4080 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6745618) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline martin1964

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Services:  DFK, OWO, Penetration (Protected), RO

Price: £190 / 45 minutes

Communication:  10/10, initial contact by AW messaging a few days prior to. Phone numbers exchanged once the booking was put through and the rest by text. Was required to confirm on the morning of the booking by text.

Physical Appearance:  9/10 I would say that she is definitely only 18/19 all other descriptions on her AW profile are accurate. The photos are recent. She’s quite flat chested and her free photos are misleading around boob size , there is a picture of her topless in her PG if you want to see more.

Height:  Accurate at 5 foot 2”

Nationality: British

Hygiene:  10/10, she was freshly showered, smelt really clean, premises used were very clean too, fresh towels, clean bathroom etc.

Location: 9/10 Ground floor flat in Devizes not far from Hopton Industrial Estate. Parking in communal parking bays on site, no concerns about fines/tickets, clamping, barriers etc.  Public transport options in Devizes are not great as it has no rail station. Flat was just off a bus route.

The meet: Holly greeted me behind the door; usual trick, paperwork sorted and a quick visit to the bathroom and after a brief chat we were straight into the action. No evidence of time wasting tactics or unnecessary chat before things got going. She is submissive and I had to take the lead, some FK as opposed to DFK, RO on her, OWO on me and then sex, she is very tight and it wasn’t long before I unloaded into the bag. If you’re inexperienced or like the girl to take the lead she is not for you, I did feel it was me putting all the work in, she came across as quite shy but after about 25 minutes or so this started to fade away and she became more chatty.

Overall: She’s clearly a very busy girl and only advertises incalls on 1 or 2 days a week. I contacted her 4 days before I wanted a booking and she was only able to offer me the choice of 2 slots across a whole day. If you want a specific time or window like morning only you’ll need to book in advance, she did say however that she gets a lot of cancellations at short notice. I don’t normally go for the younger girl, but there are few options in Devizes. Although I’ve given her a positive, it’s bordering on neutral purely because of the cost, at an average of £4.20 a minute for the booking she is not cheap, if you want the novelty factor of a submissive 18 year old then go for it, however, I’ve had much better value experiences for much less from 22-25 year olds.

Would I return? Maybe.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Services:  DFK, OWO, Penetration (Protected), RO

Price: £190 / 45 minutes

Communication:  10/10, initial contact by AW messaging a few days prior to. Phone numbers exchanged once the booking was put through and the rest by text. Was required to confirm on the morning of the booking by text.

Physical Appearance:  9/10 I would say that she is definitely only 18/19 all other descriptions on her AW profile are accurate. The photos are recent. She’s quite flat chested and her free photos are misleading around boob size , there is a picture of her topless in her PG if you want to see more.

Height:  Accurate at 5 foot 2”

Nationality: British

Hygiene:  10/10, she was freshly showered, smelt really clean, premises used were very clean too, fresh towels, clean bathroom etc.

Location: 9/10 Ground floor flat in Devizes not far from Hopton Industrial Estate. Parking in communal parking bays on site, no concerns about fines/tickets, clamping, barriers etc.  Public transport options in Devizes are not great as it has no rail station. Flat was just off a bus route.

The meet: Holly greeted me behind the door; usual trick, paperwork sorted and a quick visit to the bathroom and after a brief chat we were straight into the action. No evidence of time wasting tactics or unnecessary chat before things got going. She is submissive and I had to take the lead, some FK as opposed to DFK, RO on her, OWO on me and then sex, she is very tight and it wasn’t long before I unloaded into the bag. If you’re inexperienced or like the girl to take the lead she is not for you, I did feel it was me putting all the work in, she came across as quite shy but after about 25 minutes or so this started to fade away and she became more chatty.

Overall: She’s clearly a very busy girl and only advertises incalls on 1 or 2 days a week. I contacted her 4 days before I wanted a booking and she was only able to offer me the choice of 2 slots across a whole day. If you want a specific time or window like morning only you’ll need to book in advance, she did say however that she gets a lot of cancellations at short notice. I don’t normally go for the younger girl, but there are few options in Devizes. Although I’ve given her a positive, it’s bordering on neutral purely because of the cost, at an average of £4.20 a minute for the booking she is not cheap, if you want the novelty factor of a submissive 18 year old then go for it, however, I’ve had much better value experiences for much less from 22-25 year olds.

Would I return? Maybe.

Thanks for the review, a cute looking girl, I do find it odd that she talks about no bareback though there are movie stills of creampies on her profile page! Ps I’m not interested in bareback.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 10:50:09 am by Your_dark_knight »

Offline bdyno

Thanks for the review, a cute looking girl, I do find it odd that she talks about no bareback though there are movie stills of creampies on her profile page! Ps I’m not interested in bareback.
These girls do have trusted longer term partners as well.  Just having pictures from a long term relationship in no way implies that it would be available to a punter.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

"Physical Appearance:  9/10 I would say that she is definitely only 18/19 all other descriptions on her AW profile are accurate. The photos are recent. She’s quite flat chested and her free photos are misleading around boob size , there is a picture of her topless in her PG if you want to see more".

There's a video of her topless too if anyone wants to see the size of her boobs.

The still is FOC instead of paying for the PG pics  :rolleyes:.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Your_dark_knight

These girls do have trusted longer term partners as well.  Just having pictures from a long term relationship in no way implies that it would be available to a punter.

I could be wrong but I may not be? It just doesn’t help her when she’s advising of no bareback and there are stills / movies of her getting creampied.

There also looks like another girl she may work with “JamieJuice” - both look alternative looking (or whatever you call it), both profiles are written very similarly but JamieJuice openly offers BB.

Offline bdyno

I may be wrong too  :unknown:

I just don't believe a picture like that is enough to base an assumption/accusation like that on.

Offline Your_dark_knight

I may be wrong too  :unknown:

I just don't believe a picture like that is enough to base an assumption/accusation like that on.

I just wanted to point it out that’s all - I’m well aware that these ladies may have partners / bfs / husbands but seeing creampies put me off lol

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 10:55:06 pm by Your_dark_knight »