Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamela Gorgeous - East Kilbride  (Read 3790 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699659) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bobbby

External Link/Members Only

Easy local parking, entrance a bit of a dive. Flat clean and tidy.

1hr £150
Comms via another girl who speaks good English, booking simple enough.
Had to wait 15 minutes to all the girl to get ready. Not a bad area to wait, your not conspicuous.

Girl is gorgeous, nice face and superb body, girl in the pictures for sure. He english is not great but with a little Spanish and her english communication is not bad at all. Great foreplay including light rimming. Lots of attention to balls.
She allows touching including very light fingering and can take a reasonable pounding, doggy and miss but she complains about the heat, this is an excuse from a Brazilian in Scotland, just a reason to take a break I feel. One thing though, on the phone Anal was quoted at £50 extra but when I enquired it was not an option and she said "I keep telling her I do not allow anal, but she keeps offering it to guys". Be warned, great ass but you are not going to penetrate it.

Good punt but probably not return as no anal, and I felt she lost enthusiasm towards the end as I can pump for a while and control my cum, LOL.

Felt slightly rushed and I would suggest 30mins is a better option

Offline Ryanmartin83

That’s a bit annoying hate when they have it on the profile but don’t actually offer it

Offline youngatheart

Which part of Glasgow did you see het in please?
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bobbby

Sorry it was East Kilbride, near enough Glasgow for us out of town folks

Offline Clattypats

Sorry it was East Kilbride, near enough Glasgow for us out of town folks
Changed to East Kilbride  :hi:

Offline WillD83

Thats a few positives now, think I will need to take the plunge. Good review.