Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Sexy Massage - Kentish Town  (Read 3401 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6302041) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline Rogers Wand

Visited Lola end of last month and was delighted with the outcome. Gave her a call that she didn’t reply to but almost immediately she sent a text message.
After sorting a time out and agreeing £60 for 30 mins she sent a postcode and the name of the flats and told me to text her when I arrived. She directed me to her flat via a lift and opened the door and lead me to bedroom. There’s a massage table and a bed in there. Her English is poor so she uses an app on her phone to communicate. Lola has a nice body with very nice tits and huge “button like” nipples. She pointed to the bed and after stripping off climbed on top of me in a 69 position and gave me a very nice bj (covered) whilst I licked her lovely clean pussy and arsehole. She is very clean and sweet smelling.After around 10 mins I turned her around and fucked her doggy style. She made all the right noises and I shot my load into the bag within mins. She isn’t keen on taking a pounding and indicated to me to take it a bit easier. That wasn’t a problem for me but it may be for some. After helping me clean up she asked (via her phone app) if I’d like a massage but I declined. Lola is a friendly lady who is in her early 50s I’d say. Id probably return and see her again,If i were in the area that is.

Offline lee1

Offline Rogers Wand

Yes Lewis that is her. I don’t know how to add a link sorry

Offline sparkus

Prrrrretty sure BB has been mentioned before.