Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LolaWild XXX - Shepherds Bush (July 2022)  (Read 2285 times)

63 review(s) for HotEnglishLola (50 positive, 5 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline AWPunt

Summary - Great (and filthy) filming partner, with a little scattiness!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking details - 2 hrs (£500), all inclusive
Logistics - some delays in picking up initial messages but had arranged in advance so fine.  Also a misunderstanding over whether I was meant to confirm that morning, so ended up starting 30 mins late.
Location - well-kept flat near Shepherds bush.
Looks - pics accurate, not a 20 year old supermodel but that isn't why you visit.  Looked great in a little fishnet number

The meet
Filmed most of the meet and Lola / Alex was a great partner in crime.  Huge enthusiasm, great eye contact and commentary and of course plenty of filth.  Started OWO before I returned the favour plus a few fingers in each hole (a little tight for whole fist at start and then forgot later on), then she sat on my face for good measure.
Slight delay when Lola couldn't find more than one condom (!), but we eventually found another and we made them last.  Into missionary, briefly in the front door but then spent most of the session in anal, where I could of course pound as hard as I liked, and add fingers etc to the unused hole.  A little doggie, then she gave me oral while exploring my bum with her fingers, rubber glove used due to nail length.
On through cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, before an explosive CIM finish.  Somehow took nearly 90 mins for the first round, which I guess explains the explosion. 
Lola finished with a massage, but then it all became a bit erotic so I put the condom back on and we started up again, with a quicker finish this time.
Expect to be back, maybe without camera so I can focus on the filth properly...