Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SuSu (think that’s how she pronounced it) - Xiang Xiang - Middlesbrough  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Redskin

Took place yesterday.
30 min appt £60

Arrived at postcode and given door number, greeted by Xiang and sent upstairs to be greeted by susu, quite pretty, petit about 5’2 with small boobs and a nice tight arse.

Started with some standing up kissing not DFK, mutual groping and the little fella was already ready, so moved onto the bed, susu was sucking/biting my nipples while playing with the little fella, was enjoying myself. She then puts the condom on and give me a nice BJ taking it right in and looking at me while she did it, again very enjoyable.

Not this is why this review is a NEG.

Susu then asks if I want to fuck her, hell yes I said………then she says WITHOUT CONDOM £10 extra, couldn’t believe what I heard so asked again and same was said.

Now the little fella lost interest in fucking so asked if I could wank over her tits as didn’t want to waste £60. Finished, cleaned up and left.

First and last time I would visit.

Offline Andy_707

Not good.  Thanks for the info Redskin

Offline williamshears

That’s no good at all. After reading so many reviews on here, I went the other day and found it to be fantastic. Maybe this was a one off or a new girl there who didn’t know the rules?

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: been there on and of for ages and that's the fist I've ever hear of BB     :hi:

Offline catweazle

:hi: been there on and of for ages and that's the fist I've ever hear of BB     :hi:

Me too. I've been there when Xiang herself was telling a punter on the phone that she , and the other girls NEVER  do BB. She said to me that she wished punters would stop asking, as its not going to happen.

Offline Redskin

It took me by surprise too. But does the boss know what their employees get up too behind closed doors?

Online Kev3773

It took me by surprise too. But does the boss know what their employees get up too behind closed doors?

She does now  :rolleyes:

Offline LocalHero

Offline Redskin

I wonder if she meant OWO.

If that was the case shouldn’t it have been before she gave OW?

Online nerascal

I'm trying to work out who it is.

The 2 girls there are Mimi who I've seen and definitely doesn't offer this and Minmin who I think has been there before so will know the score