Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap discreet hotel in Newcastle  (Read 2600 times)

Offline Greco

Anyone got any recommendations for a cheap hotel that could be used to accomodate an outcall?

I remember there used to be a hotel near Kingston Park that didn't have a reception, Formule 1 i think it was called.

themademan2

It's called the metro inn now.

Offline Greco

I've looked, it now has a reception desk.

Would this be an issue. I don't fancy checking in then checking out an hour later.

denyason

The White hotel Jesmond on Osborne road is very cheap.  Parking in rear is free and entrance from rear bypasses reception to rooms.  Saw Frankie May there last month, saw no one up to her room on top floor via the backdoor which for me was superb and the same when i left.  believe the rooms are very cheap too.  I have my reservations before i went but it turned out to be an ideal hotel tbh.  Rooms reasonably quiet and sound proof with en suite and fairly nice.  Obviously plenty of places to eat, drink etc....

Offline Greco

How did you deal with the fact that only needed the room for an hour?

themademan2

How did you deal with the fact that only needed the room for an hour?

That's where I seen justine douleur on Monday lol. We checked out after the 1 hour session.  I paid but she checked in and out. She made a good excuse on the way out though, they thought she was after refund but she pointed out refund not required

Offline Greco

It's for my appointment with Justine, they might recognise her now.

I think i'll go for the Metro Inn.

themademan2

It's for my appointment with Justine, they might recognise her now.

I think i'll go for the Metro Inn.

Pmsl, is she booking it or u?? I sent her in with money and stayed in car park and she text me room number within 5 mins. If your booking it u will be fine, u don't pass reception to get to room if u use the back car park entrance. The metro inn is a shit pit

Offline Greco

I've just booked the metro inn for £20.

It's much nearer home and i know too many people who may be in the Jesmond area to risk it.

To be honest i realise it will be a shit hole but i'm thinking that Justine will be doing enough to distract me from the terrible surroundings.

I just need some privacy to experience those amazing tits and a cracking blowjob.

Offline dino1990

I've just booked the metro inn for £20.

It's much nearer home and i know too many people who may be in the Jesmond area to risk it.

To be honest i realise it will be a shit hole but i'm thinking that Justine will be doing enough to distract me from the terrible surroundings.

I just need some privacy to experience those amazing tits and a cracking blowjob.

in one thread you mention your seeing her on monday night and this thread you've given the location.be careful not to give out the time now

Offline Greco

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

Is that because there are some unscrupulous people on here who will steal the appointment?

themademan2

in one thread you mention your seeing her on monday night and this thread you've given the location.be careful not to give out the time now
The cats out the bag, the members on here will be camping outside to see what she looks like when she arrives!!!  Shame u won't be able to have sex in the shower with her... Metro inn facilities are communal!!!

denyason

the white hotel is super discreet....i know people in jesmond too as i live 5 mins away....you park in rear and enter via the rear....u see no one, no one sees you.the girl books the room, you walk up...simple.  staff don't give a shit tbh. 

Offline Taggart

Why the need to check out?

In cases like this I say I am off to visit a terminally ill friend in hospital, and may not be back before check out time, so here's the key.

Come on, use some imagination !!!

Offline RobVar

In the past I used a Premier inn with their speedy check-in kiosk (check in with a touch screen machine that gives you the room keycard).
You don't talk to anyone checking in, so when you check out in one hour or 2 hours no awkwardness felt.

Not sure if any of the local hotels have such facilities. They tend to be larger hotels. I would imagine team valley one might have something like that.

Offline Bengeo13

Over the years I've made a few visits to hotels but never made a booking for myself. However recently I've had reason to visit both the Metro Inn and Whites - no comparison! I found the reception area at the Metro quite intimidating with 3 staff hanging around the end of the counter, and no other people booking in to make my entrance less conspicuous. Whereas at Whites, park at the back, in the door from the car park (can't miss it) and up the stairs to whatever room number.
Once saw Linzie Mae at the Marriot at Gosforth Park - bit of style! :cool:

Offline MasterChief

I have seen a few girls in the better hotels - Marriott, Hilton, Malmaison, Copthorne that sort of place, asked once about it and seems some bargains to be had on late rooms and other such sites.

Offline UN_Dr

How much is Whites? I fancy seeing Justine bit don't like bringing girls to the tel I am actually staying in.

themademan2

How much is Whites? I fancy seeing Justine bit don't like bringing girls to the tel I am actually staying in.
I
I think it's £36, I just gave justine £40 and told her to check in
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 09:09:48 am by themademan2 »