External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI’ve niticed this one for a while now, recently did some homework reading up on reviews, a little revision and proceeded with the expectations of a mediocre service that was with someone slightly less enthusiastic than I’d prefer, on the same side of the coin found her very cute and wanted to fuck it so £70 on the table, dice rolled
Comms by text, confirming twice all was included in the 70 notes and on arrival I asked her again as we finalised paperwork
I was very happy with the magic trick behind the door, I found her pretty, cute and sexy so a good start
Started with some light fking, mutual grope and me inserting a finger to be met with no complaints
On the bed owo was good, not that deep but nice tongue work, balls were neglected but I enjoyed what was happening as I continued with the fingers getting her wet
Wondering what the juices tasted like I pulled her over to continue in 69, it was lovely I could have spent the whole 30 mins there or so I thought, 5 mins in she’s up and a rubber in her hand, loaded up on we worked through all the positions I suggested, I asked if I could cum in her mouth to be told yes.
She cleaned me up whilst still having a mouthful and only when I was good did she make a move to empty her mouth which was a good touch.
I found her bang on, great sex, great girl, awesome body, pretty sure the tits are real too
Would return as I think we clicked well and based on this visit would recommend