Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SallyM  (Read 1781 times)

1 review(s) for sallym84 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brumish

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After initial confusion, booked an outcall in a budget hotel near Birmingham.
I messaged Sally through AW and she kindly provided some recent pics. She also emailed some face pics. Comms were brilliant and on the day of the booking we both kept in touch by texts.
When she turned up, I was surprised to see that she looked even better than I had thought. We made some small talk and then straight to some tonsil tennis. She is a superb kisser. As I undressed her I could not keep my hands off her beautiful curvy body. She then gave some brilliant oral and ball tickling that got me rock hard. I could not wait and started to fuck the daylight a out of her.  Sadly I lasted only a few minutes. Quick shower together and then some under the sheet cuddling. Soon I found myself between her thighs. She has some sexy vaginal lips that I just couldn't get enough of. As she tried to do a 69 I stopped her and took control which she kind of succumbed to. I felt she wanted a bit of dom so I did some reverse 69 and started to slap her juicy ass. She seemed to like it. I then did round two which lasted about half an hour. I think I over ran by nearly 30 mins but she didn't bat an eyelid. If only I could've managed another round but I was spent!

She is such a brilliant kisser (and possibly a sub) that I'd definitely see her again.  :thumbsup:

A 10/10 meet and I feel I have yet to explore her full potential.

£100 for the hour punt.

Offline ampersand

Niiiiiiice boobs.  What is she like facially?

Offline Brumish

Slim facial features with a brilliant smile. Those eyes looking up whilst sucking my cock got me rock hard. She slurps in an unusual but brilliant way.

Offline che_666999

Timewaster, cancelled on me twice in 2 days with lame excuses
Going by her AW profile she is prone to do that