Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xiang Xiang, Middlesbrough  (Read 5882 times)

Offline williamshears

External Link/Members Only

After seeing a few reviews on here, I messaged them to make a booking and after a few weeks of trying to find some free time, I got some and got booked in.

Booking: I messaged on the morning to see if I was available to come for a specific time on that day (It was last week) was told that was fine and that was that. Text when I was there and they gave me the number and said to come in.

Location: It’s in the middle of some housing estates which seemed a little rough around the edges, but thought what the hell. There’s an hours free parking on most of the streets, but I ended up parking on the main street rather than in the actual street given as thought it would be a bit more safe.

Looks: I had Mimi for my booking. English wasn’t overly great but she did speak enough to understand and speak to about. Small-ish woman with a small handful size breasts and very firm bum! Her nipples were a nice size and quite long nipples.

Booking price: I paid £60 for the half hour which included oral (with condom) some light kissing and FS.

Meeting: The door was left open and when I went in, I was greeted by Xiang (I assume) and was told to take off my shoes and head upstairs. Nipped to the toilet quickly before the booking as I had a long drive prior and then was lead into the room. Was asked about how long I wanted and then sorted papers and was asked to take off my clothes while she headed out the room.

All stripped off and she comes back into the room wearing her see through top and bottoms, which she takes off and just leaves her small tutu thing on and comes and gives me a kiss and asks me to have a lie down on the bed.

She grabs the web wipes and sanitising foam and gives me a quick wipe down to make sure I’m clean and tidy (Which I was anyway but enjoyed the bit clean). Then she comes up to give me another kiss and starts to suck on my nipples while I’m having my hands explore her body and boobs.

She then whips out the condom and it goes on and she starts sucking my cock. Just the tip at first and then taking quite a bit of time in her mouth going up and down. We do this for about 10 minutes and it’s really nice (A little less sensitive because of the condom but never mind). She then starts to try and take all of me in her mouth and it feels and looks amazing as she’s struggling.

She then says to me “You want sex?” Which I most definitely agree and she then slips my cock inside her while she’s on top. She’s nice and tight and manages to just about take me inside her. She has a bit of a ride of top but due to the little lube she keep slipping out, so I get on top and start to fuck her missionary.

Getting a glimpse of her pussy while I’m slipping inside is amazing. She has dark lips but the inside of her pussy is nice and pink. She has her legs in the air while I’m inside her, so I move my hands to her ankles while they’re nearly up to my neck and I start slowly going all of the way in and all of the way out. Her pussy slowly grips my cock as I’m doing this and when I’m all the way in, I can feel her!

Anyway, slowly starts to speed up and I’m building up to see how hard and fast I can go with her. She doesn’t seem to want me to slow down so I just start fucking her hard and fast and get some amazing moans from her and that lovely slapping skin sound while I’m railing her!

I do that for a while and then want to fuck her doggy, so I whip out my cock and bend her over and she has such an amazing firm arse which I grab hold of while I’m fucking her. There’s a mirror at the bottom of the bed so while I’m fucking her doggy over the end of the bed, I’m watching us fucking and her tits bouncing and have the chance to both look at each other while we’re doing this, super hot.

I want to cum on her tits, so she lies down and I pull the condom off and start wanking while I have a hand on her pussy. I did try to put in a finger but she moved me away but was happy for me to be rubbing her pussy. End up cuming and then I’m asked to lie down.

For the rest of the time, she gives me an amazing leg massage and then a stomach massage while we’re having a chat and she was saying about how she liked my big cock and was asking if I’d be coming back sometime and stated that there’s a new girl coming on Sunday (Which was yesterday) who is much slimmer apparently, but I think Mimi has a nice size body to grab hold of.

Overall good experience. When I went downstairs, there’s was another blokes shoes on the floor next to mine so I assume Xiang had some one on too but never mind.

Will be returning soon for sure.

Offline abridgetofar

Offline Chilled North East

From those who are regular visitors here, how likely are you to see xiang herself if you requst to on booking?

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: you usually get the visiting girl unless you ask for her directly

From those who are regular visitors here, how likely are you to see xiang herself if you requst to on booking?

Offline datwabbit

Must admit, a lot of decent reviews of this place. Maybe worth popping in when I'm down there.

Offline Chilled North East

Only ever had one Nuru massage before long before I joined here and it's a totally different kettle of fish.

Offline datwabbit

Only ever had one Nuru massage before long before I joined here and it's a totally different kettle of fish.
In what way?

Offline catweazle

In what way?

There's a recent review of nuru on here. Have a read, it is different from a straightforward punt.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's a recent review of nuru on here. Have a read, it is different from a straightforward punt.

Am I missing something, what has a Nuru massage got to do with this review.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 11:10:09 am by daviemac »

Offline catweazle

Am I missing something, what has a Nuru massage got to do with this review.   :unknown:

My reading of the comments was that someone had had a nuru massage at Xiang Xiang's and it was radically different from the punt described in the review. So when it was queried,  I pointed them to the nuru review at the same premises.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
My reading of the comments was that someone had had a nuru massage at Xiang Xiang's and it was radically different from the punt described in the review. So when it was queried,  I pointed them to the nuru review at the same premises.
Ah right, he didn't say this was where he had it so wasn't sure.