Author Topic: Ms Demeanor - Stretford  (Read 2449 times)


8 review(s) for Ms Demeanor (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline marcius2018

External Link/Members Only

I thought this profile was very professionally constructed, but at the same time genuine, so I was intrigued.

I'm so glad I decided to progress things, based on this hunch.

Stretford, Dee''s home, smart tasteful apartment, plenty of parking, discretion not an issue....nobody will be taking any interest!

She's phenomenal....I'm hooked!

Practicalities: Dee's home, easy parking and access, very comfortable and tasteful.

Dee is, in my opinion gorgeous.....facially WOW!

Very friendly from the outset, deep french kissing, use of toys, deep fingering which Dee appeared to enjoy....copious squirting....such a turn-on.

Missionary with passionate kissing...Dee definitely provides a GFE experience, cowgirl....wow, Dee goes for it! Doggy-style...I loved it!

I couldn't have enjoyed this meeting more.....and whilst I'd love to keep her all to myself (mmf would be OK.....I'm quite a voyeur! [;)], I'm realistic!

See you soon Dee! xxx



Offline Springoid

Couldn’t agree more, she’s great!