External Link/Members OnlyCost: £60 for 30 min, +£20 OWO
Location: Flat in a building near forest rec
Comms: fired a text off to see if she was available in an hour, got a response in 5 mins. On arrival was directed to the flat. All very easy.
The girl: an attractive Chinese lady. Small build, very perky nipples, nice ass and legs. Photos are accurate. I got the sense she’s a bit quirky. Speaks next to no English.
The punt:
Had another instance where I didn’t finish with an SP so thought I’d go for a massage and see if that made a difference to my head state.
Picked Yang Yang after various reviews on here.
Once inside, took shoes off and was given a bottle of water. Asked about extras and paid for owo.
Into the bedroom and we stripped, and was asked to lie on the bed. A single sheet of kitchen roll had been place in the centre of the bed.
Onto the massage itself. No oil was used in the entire meet. The massage itself was ok, lots of rubbing of my back and shoulders. Was relaxing. She switched technique and lightly started stroking my legs and back, before b2b. Finally, she kissed down my legs and up my back, which was very sensual. I was slightly surprised there were no swipes underneath.
After what seemed quite a lot time, I flipped over. Bit more b2b and kissing up my legs, and she gets the wet wipes out. She started by licking under my balls before taking me in her mouth. Twice she pauses to take a mouthful of water and start sucking again. I really enjoyed this and thought her oral technique was fantastic. She spits the water out off to the side somewhere.
Solid as a rock, she reaches for a condom and rubbered up, I climb on top. She looks gorgeous in mish, and I finish in the bag. Which was a massive relief, given it took two different girls to get me there…
Quick clean up, bit more massage and I’m out the door.
All in all a great experience. The actual massage itself was a bit average and I would like some oil involved, but I was able to relax and enjoy myself. Would go again for the oral and the sex though!