Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delya - Croydon  (Read 2853 times)

3 review(s) for ~DELYA~ (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

spicemonster69

Croydon after the departure of maggie21 remains a satisfaction desert. This Romanian met me at the jury's inn in Croydon and had good coms and feedback on the purple site.

External Link/Members Only

She is a petite, hard bodied looker but that's where the good news ends. I've never been with such an unresponsive human being. She wanted to leave you've been framed on the TV. Now I enjoy Harry hill as much as the next guy but I really didn't fancy him commenting whilst I was trying to get my nuts in. So I asked f it could be switched off. My first mistake. She wanted to watch it while I fucked her.

I went down on her for ages to little or no effect. No moaning , nothing. Moved on to missionary. But her level of disinterest was palpable. Eventually I got sick of it. So I jumped off her, put YBF back on and masturbated whilst watching it. This really pissed her off! The fact she was getting pissed off took me over the edge nicely.  Getting dressed afterwards was pretty awkward mind. £60 pissed away. Gentlemen, avoid.

Cal Sam

I've had nothing but miserable unresponsive punts this year in croydon

Offline Henry Hoover

I've been skanked up enough by Romanians that I tend to avoid them like the plague now.

Offline Kentpunt

thought i was the only one with a you've been framed fetish

Offline PatrickCarnes

Well done for taking the piss. It's hilarious that she takes the piss out of you by just lying there but got offended when you took the piss out of her. Some people have no sense of humour or irony.

Offline Eager Thighs

...Eventually I got sick of it. So I jumped off her, put YBF back on and masturbated whilst watching it.

I salute you Sir :hi:

Andre 3000

I've had nothing but miserable unresponsive punts this year in croydon

Anytime I check the area it looks dire.

Cal Sam

Yeah.theres a few out in croydon today with 0 feedback and new,who look tempting but I just know its gong to end miserably

goodmangonenaughty

I saw Delya today and I have to say I had an amazing time. She is absolutely stunning.  Her face is so beautiful and her body is incredibly toned and fit. She has an amazing personality and was so talkative and sweet to me. She gave oral with condom...then an a sensual handjob. I don't usually do this, but as she's so clean and health conscious I asked to get in a 69 with her. I gave her great oral sex and had a fantastic view of her sexy bum whilst she wanked me off. All in all an amazing time with a beautiful lady. Can't wait to see her again.

Stealthshagger

copy pasting what you wrote in another thread in the same forum area huh?