Author Topic: Emma - VS - new in the city, The best owo - Fake pics - Old Trafford  (Read 1532 times)

Offline jonko

Viva street Advert for EMMA, Italian. If you come across this ad heading then avoid is my advise.

"Hi guys my name it's Emma new on the city🎀♥️😘The best owo"

Certainly not the best OWO!!!

Advertised as in Rusholme but was in Old Trafford.


I saw this girl last night as a Brazilian I wanted didn't work out and I was desperate for a punt as had taken a bluey for the other failed meet. I hurriedly scanned through VS for some new listings. Rang a few girls all busy, or didn't sound right, ended up with a choice between a Rommie (didn't fancy) or this decent looking supposed to be Italian lass. I went for the Italian based out near United's Ground on the Busby Way road.

I will keep this short as I just want to warn others who may fancy a punt with her. So, you guessed it, not the girl in the pics at all, far from it in fact, either that or they are heavily photoshopped, the girl I saw was much fatter than the one in the pics.

Got there and the girl opened the door and beckoned me in (was behind the door so didn't see her properly till I got inside), no effort made to dress to please as she was just in her baggie pajamas. I should have walked straight away as I kind thought this was not the girl in the pics - the pajamas were hiding the fat so I went with it.

Upstairs and confirmed she had agreed to FK and OWO, handing over the money she threw it on the side and whipped of her clothes hurriedly. I said slow down babe no rush. Had a fondle and a feel of these big tits and she tried to undo my belt but gave up and said "you do it!" (nice start). Downhill from this point onwards (well probably from the moment I entered the house but my induced erection was playing with my head!).

Stripped of and she sat on the edge of the bed immediately started to deliver a half hearted OWO BJ, nice suction but only for a few seconds at a time before pulling it out and using her hand trying to get me to cum to straight away, Again I said slow down babe , I need some nice sucking. She did a few more seconds in and out in between with some hand work for 2-3 mins and said, right let's have sex. I said no, more mouth work first, I have only been here 5 mins and i paid you for 30. Her response was "well I ain't going to give you a BJ for 30 mins so lets have sex). I felt obliged but to be honest and at this stage I just wanted to get it over with. I fucked for about 5 minutes as she laid there with her legs spread as far as she could - but that wasn't far with all the flab around her waist and top of her legs. Looking down at her it was just horrible. my worst nightmare, I was going to suggest doggie so I didn't have to look at her ugly face which she kept pulling and moaning as I was banging away as though she was hating every minute of it -a bit like I was but come-on, I was the one one who'd handed over 70 notes.

To be honest, I couldn't face looking down at that fat flabby ass either so I just wanted to finish off but it was not going to happen so I pulled out and said wank me over your tits or body then, she obliged. Only thing she could do right was jerk me off (she knew how to do that - I guess she had a lot of practise on other guys who couldn't wait to get away).

This girl was truly horrid and a complete waste of time. Don't anyone be fooled by the nice pics as they were not her (no face pics so cannot prove it to her - but definitely not her body pics).

She was supposed to be Italian but no way Josey! Not darked skin enough for a Rommie and her English was just too good. I reckon Hungarian. I could hear other girls in the house which I asked her about as getting dressed, She said they were her Rommie friends but she was the only one of them that did OWO - which was was to be honest useless!

Avoid at all costs if you desperate, probably better to go to parlour which I should have done.

Horrible punt, the only thing she could do well was the jerking.

£70 including OWO and FK (but the FK ended up a few  closed lip kisses). Meant to be 30 mins but felt like a rushed 15 min pump1 In and out in 15 and 70 notes down, regretting every minute of it.

The number which I am listing so that if you come across it in another fake VS profile then you know to avoid like the plague, along with Sir Matt Busby Road (unless you going to the footie!!). 07575 462705

This below from her profile makes me laugh (after the event), as she is far from the things she proposed to be:

Beautiful and discreet woman,♥️

I would like you to know me, to spend relaxing and unforgettable moments in my company !! ❤️

I am friendly, sexy, who seeks to offer the ultimate experience in my warm friendly, where dreams are make and real life is forgotten...

I have been told my experience is a mixture of nice and naughty ! ❤️

Call me, you will not be disappointed.🔥

✅✅100% GENUINE PHOTOS and recently taken!! WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET !!!!! ✅✅

✅I'm Real and I don't waste time!!! ✅

IT'S ALL COMPLETE BOLLOCKS!!!

External Link/Members Only


« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 12:03:27 pm by jonko »

Offline jonko

Sorry I put this in massage reviews by mistake, can a moderator please move it to escort reviews as I don't know how or if I can actually do it or it has to be done be a mod. Thanks

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Sorry I put this in massage reviews by mistake, can a moderator or Forum Helper please move it to escort reviews as I don't know how or if I can actually do it or it has to be done be a mod. Thanks
:thumbsup:

Offline versace

Excellent review mate. I enjoyed reading it.

Sorry that it was a shit show though.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac



Offline chrishornx


Offline two pumps and squirt

Thanks for the review. I enquired myself last week about this one. Luckily I met one of my regulars instead, guess I now know to swerve this one.