Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyEmma - Marylebone  (Read 6873 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6333087) (20 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for NaughtyEmma*** (20 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online patelprat

NaughtyEmma - Marylebone

External Link/Members Only

Saw some recent great reviews of NaughtyEmma, thought I’d pay her a visit.

£170 for one hour with OWO included.

In summary: she’s very damn hot. A very fit body. Fine looking girl. Sexy accent! Lovely personality and her overall service was great, will definitely see her again when I can.

Comms
Generally great, as usual I ask lots of questions, and she clarified everything - I probably annoyed the fuck out of her, repeating myself over and over, but she seemed pretty patient with me, and agreed to meet. Good, clear English.

Meeting
Basement apartment in Marylebone, not too hard to find.
Was immediately wowed on seeing her - looks exactly like her AW photos, looked sexy in the small sports vest I asked her to wear. Amazing body, pretty face, nice lips, fairly slim body but curved in all the right places. Quite chatty and jokey, made me feel instantly at ease. Some lfk to get started before she showed me to the shower.

After the shower, she turns on some music and starts grinding against me, I’m totally hard at this point. The kisses turns deeper - lots of lovely tongue action with me and as the whole session progressed in general, the lfk most definitely turned into dfk.
Slowly take her clothes off to reveal that killer body. Her enhanced breasts are totally amazing - I don’t think I’ve seen much better - so firm, minimal scarring, hard nipples, the perfect size/proportion for her. Lots of kissing of her nipples. She knew I liked mine kissed too, so she got her lips around them. Felt so good. She does like to bite a little, which I’m not really into, so asked her to just her tongue and lips which was perfect.
Went down on her very clean sweet pussy - great pussy lips, very kissable and suckable. Hopefully she enjoyed it. Wanted to finger her too, but she said a bad experience with a client has put her off being fingered. Wasn’t a major problem for me.
Rimmed her pretty well too - absolutely amazing and squeaky clean. Turned her around, got amazing view of her stunning arse, got my tongue right up there.
Next, she proceeds to owo, she has an amazing technique, great attempt at deep-throating me a few times. The £20 extra for owo well worth it imho. Great blowjob, no teeth, perfect technique, pace and coverage.
That kind of led to 69 and some face sitting, we did this for quite a while. I then went back to her pussy and rest of her hot body - kissing as much as I could.
Was dying for sex by now, so started with some cg and then moved to missionary, doggy, reverse cg.

Some nice eye contact while we fucked, but I’d have liked more prolonged eye contact personally.

What really turned me on was how she started to place  her fingers slowly in my mouth a few times as the fucking got more and more intense. Lots of dfk while fucking.
She had tonnes of energy during the sex and really knew how to move that body, it was admittedly hard to keep up at times.
By this time, I checked my watch and there were 10 mins left, so pulled the rubber off and got her to kiss and lick me while I jacked off, a truly satisfying experience.
Chilled for a bit on the bed, lots of small talk, she actually very personable. Lots of kissing and touching still while this is happening.
Pretty sure it was a little past an hour before I was on my way, very content. Oh, and absolutely no clock-watching at all from her.

For sure a first class experience from a stunning girl, who has an amazing, fun, chilled personality - I’ll be back for sure.
Shame she doesn’t do CIM as an extra too - that would be the icing on the cake…

Offline Indefatigable

On my HL. How far in advance did you book? :thumbsup:

Online patelprat

I agreed a slot a couple of days ahead with her, although she asks you to reconfirm on the day of course.

Online patelprat

Hope I don't get told off for commenting on my old review, but I just noticed she's back. At least for now!

« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 12:05:03 pm by patelprat »

Online anonymouse72

I saw she had popped up again. Hope she sticks around as definitely need a revisit.

Offline vitalyztvvvv

i've got a few reviews to do, and she's one of them. Dont waste your time, saw her about 2 weeks ago and she's massive now (more like size 14/16)

Unfortunately she's using her old pics pre giving birth to a child and hasn't updated them

Offline pepy31

• Service Provider
i've got a few reviews to do, and she's one of them. Dont waste your time, saw her about 2 weeks ago and she's massive now (more like size 14/16)

Unfortunately she's using her old pics pre giving birth to a child and hasn't updated them

text  me to send you some pics with how many kilograms I have 😂😂😂 never been size 14,im still using the same work clothes as before lol!Apart of that if you find me so "big" why you didn't left ?

Offline vitalyztvvvv

text  me to send you some pics with how many kilograms I have 😂😂😂 never been size 14,im still using the same work clothes as before lol!Apart of that if you find me so "big" why you didn't left ?

I don't have anything to gain from lying (feel free to upload a picture holding todays newspaper and mimic picture 6 in your gallery). Then we can let others decide if i've been too crazy in suggesting 14/16.

For context you seemed like a really nice person and i enjoyed the visit, just felt let down on using old pics

Online patelprat

I don't have anything to gain from lying (feel free to upload a picture holding todays newspaper and mimic picture 6 in your gallery). Then we can let others decide if i've been too crazy in suggesting 14/16.

For context you seemed like a really nice person and i enjoyed the visit, just felt let down on using old pics

This doesn't sound like a waste of time, which is what you suggested in your first post?

« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 10:42:57 am by patelprat »

Offline Bangman

I don't have anything to gain from lying (feel free to upload a picture holding todays newspaper)
How about you review her mate and then we can decide.
4 reviews in 8 years isn't helpful.

Offline tergil

For what its worth I have seen this SP recently and there is no way she is size 16 now!!
She has put on some weight for sure but maybe from size 8 to size 10 maybe 12 but not 16 nope

Offline Sushihunter

I saw her very recently - review incoming - she is about size 14 I would say

Offline kingmg

get some up to date pics on aw and I'll see if I'll cum to see you xx

Offline magnetico

I saw her very recently - review incoming - she is about size 14 I would say

She looks like a size 10 on her pics, if she's size 14 she's straight out of my hotlist  :scare:

Offline Meursault

Emma would do herself a favour by posting realistic pictures. If she's a 14 and more voluptuous many men will still go for that. Clinging on to an illusion, like Blanche DuBois, is only going to attract critics.