External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlySome of you might think I was crazy to carry on but here goes.
Comms: Put in a reverse booking call for a 2hr outcall to my hotel. She bid at the asking price and bit of banter via WhatsApp all good
Cost: £250 for 2 hour outcall to my hotel (not bad price)
The Girl: Pretty fit good looking
Request (In the booking which she agreed to): Lingerie, oily massage, shower together <-- none of this happened
The event: Arrived pretty much on time. Paid the money (cash). The first negative I had requested lingerie which she forgot, second negative she did not shut up the whole time. Next I made her wear her tights no panties we got on the bed. Within about 2mins she was like lets just try something and she got out a condom to put on my still limp cock.
Some half hearted kissing and playing with her tits.....she kept changing things and asking if I'm married asking about my personal life after 40mins of pretty average foreplay she decided that she was really hungry/wanted a drink and we should get room service. Now this is a chain hotel they don't do room service at which kicked off a bit and said I should have got a better hotel.....so she gets up gets dressed and announces that she is going downstairs to get something to eat......now it's a chain hotel with a rubbish kitchen......she was downstairs for 45 fucking mins! When I went down to check on her (she did message me the whole time) she was still waiting....she kept going on about how I was checking up (I was) and I didn't trust her (to fucking right love, this is in the open restaurant).....she came back up 10 mins later with the remains of her food in takeaway boxes. Spent another 40mins or so trying to get a proper fuck, when I showed my frustration she got really arsey. Finally fucked her until I came....she had a shower and went to leave.
THEN she asked if I could pay her by bank transfer as she needed to pay for a flight (she was going out the next day) apparently some poor bloke had paid for her to go on holiday with him.......told her no fucking way....she left. Oh and she is on instagram which she told me 3-4 times a min.
Conclusion: She was a nightmare from start to finish. Unpredictable (potential to scream the place down if I got to arsey?) didn't deliver any level of service.....to interested in herself.
Pros: none
Negatives: Does...not...shut...the...fuck....up, thinks the sun shine out of her own backside......
avoid....