Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: caitlinforyou (Bristol)  (Read 4608 times)

1 review(s) for caitlinforyou (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shining1

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

One hour incall in modern flat near College Green BS1, pay & display on-street parking.
Booked by phone 2 hrs beforehand, communications good.
Her description and photos (incl. private gallery) are accurate - eye-catching beauty. Just the right size breasts for my taste - unfortunately she's planning to get them enlarged (from B to DD).
Friendly and warm manner.
Lots of enthusiastic lip-kissing - I didn't press the point about DFK. Excellent oral skills and very amenable and willing - gave me a very effective prostate massage, a first for her, and not on her list.
Can't comment about time-keeping as I came after 45' and then left before my hour was up.
My general impression is that she's fairly new at the game, and wants to please.
Price towards the top end of my range but well worth it - I recommend her!

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

Anyone else seen Caitlin?

I quite fancy it if she is genuinely pretty and not a Bristol Chav!

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

frame

she work from apartment on partition street college green with < little Katie. busty Lola .sweet sexy Sophie > must check her  :wacko: :rolleyes:

Offline TerryTibbs

she work from apartment on partition street college green with < little Katie. busty Lola .sweet sexy Sophie > must check her  :wacko: :rolleyes:

These I guess

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That's at least 8 girls I know of working from this flat now.

Its turning in to a Bristol version of Bath Babes!!

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Sophie-4-you

Hey! Just saw this thread!
Neither Lola or myself have been based in Partition Street for at least six months!
Xx

bristolpunter

I've visited Caitlin numerous times now and she provides an excellent GFE. If you want a normal, young, caring and honest, good-looking girl with nice body then Caitlin is well worth a visit.

Works mostly during the day but will accommodate other times by arrangement and if she knows you.

She is exactly like her pictures and maybe better in real life. She has a non-Bristol accent and almost posh sounding.

Hoping to see her again soon. Highly recommend her.

Little Katie

Just seen this thread. This girl is a friend of mine that recently had her AW account closed down. She is now working under a new alias.. melapple1992.. :thumbsup: xxx

Little Katie

She is genuine. I clearly have no experience of her services so can't comment on them. Just providing you with updated information as to her AW status.  :hi: xxx

Offline Roth

I was thinking more unhealthy or maybe needs better photos.

Offline Qwerty

Well her comms aren't very good - I've exchanged messages where she's said her accommodation has fallen through - yet her profile still said she was available, or tried to set up a time and got no reply...

Mellisaax

Hi Qwerty it's Melapple1992 .. Sorry about the mis communication I have set up a new apartment from tomorrow.. Usually my communication is very good when I know I have a place to see people but as my last apartment has regretfully fell through ive had to look for somewhere else as well as keep on top of my emails.. If you have tried to call me my phone will not be back on until tomorrow as when I am at home I can't be answering calls from clients I hope you understand and sorry for any inconvenience .. Hope to see you in the future xxxxxxx

Offline UltrasForLife

Well her comms aren't very good - I've exchanged messages where she's said her accommodation has fallen through - yet her profile still said she was available, or tried to set up a time and got no reply...

I wrote to melapple last week as well about a possible booking, but must have overlooked at whats on the menu. No even OWO listed,  let alone things like CIM/facial which at anything above 120 p/h is a must for me. I may be intereated down the line if she is happy to do more things but for now Ill refrain unfortunately.  + no face pics is a bummer -  body looks quite nice but at higher rates a bit more is required IMO. Looking forward to future reports though and hopefully I get tempted. Maybe you Katie should give her some friendly advice :)

Offline Roth

I wrote to melapple last week as well about a possible booking, but must have overlooked at whats on the menu. No even OWO listed,  let alone things like CIM/facial which at anything above 120 p/h is a must for me. I may be intereated down the line if she is happy to do more things but for now Ill refrain unfortunately.  + no face pics is a bummer -  body looks quite nice but at higher rates a bit more is required IMO. Looking forward to future reports though and hopefully I get tempted. Maybe you Katie should give her some friendly advice :)

Advice and new pics definately needed.