Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoyo in Wakthamstow  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Love2come

Has anyone seen this Oriental wg in Walthamstow? I called her and she quoted £60 for a full service which seems to good to be true.  She had very broken English which makes me wonder if she is genuine.  The first photo is not her as I looked it up but I suspect/hope that the second one is.

External Link/Members Only

k

There used to be a lot of these oriental places giving out a full postcode.  I think you'll find that they rotate girls on a weekly basis and the photo is purely to give you an idea of what an oriental girl looks like.

Offline Quatro

All four of those photos are different girls.

Sadly it's par for the course with oriental WGs.

Offline Love2come

All four of those photos are different girls.

Sadly it's par for the course with oriental WGs.

I wondered what you was talking about but when I clicked back into my own link there were two new photos and as you say all three in the first link look different.

I'm still tempted as I have never been with an oriental girl. My main concern is safety which why I was hoping someone else had been to this place.

Offline SamLP

£60 is probably the half hour price, £100 for an hour, or 50/90 with other girls.

You will most likely see a 40 something old woman, she will only allow one pop, covered oral, fake orgasms just by touching her, won't kiss or will lip kiss only. She will waste time with a shit massage and her phone or 5 of them will constantly be going off.

Just described my first encounter with an oriental girl. Was so put off that I couldn't pop, so she ended up wanking me off with massage oil.