Hi Gents
Popped into this establishment last week - External Link/Members Only. Pleasant greeting in reception. Paid £50 for a 1hr massage and went to the room as directed. Pleasantly surprised to see the same lady was going to massage me. Her name was Lucy, looked around 25yrs old - hard to tell as she was wearing a mask. Very slim and petite - I'd say around 5ft to 5ft 3". Got undressed, kept my boxers on as it was the first time I'd seen her and I was only after a massage. Full body massage requested. She's new and said still in training - I complimented her on her technique as she was very thorough. Her spoken English was very good and we had decent conversation - a refreshing change! Last 10mins was very nice as she stood behind my head and leaned over to massage my chest and then run her hands down my stomach (I wish it was a six pack!) but stopped short of going inside my boxers. She just told me to relax as she ever so gently pressed her chest against my face - my spider senses detected A cup breasts. I did enjoy the very sensual finish. Lucy said she only works Sundays and Mondays. Will look to book her again and see if there is anything more on offer!
All the best 
You seem to specialise in these types of massage where there is no end result. Few of these to the same venue over the last 7 years.
There is more chance of tea with the Queen than getting a session with Mariga/Yumi. I met her briefly during a FS punt with one on her friends a few years ago. A big pair of enhanced breasts is all she has to offer.
How do you detect A cup breasts? Probably the buttons on her blouse.