Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaturalSasha - Hackney - A black Romanian  (Read 1045 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6163249) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Will compress the review as much as I can. Was interested after seeing the two previous reviews and I do like a nice ass.

30 for 100

Comms - satisfactory, can’t fault her there, organised quite well.

Area - a bit eye twitchy. What I mean by that is I wasn’t sure if some people are saw were crackheads or just weird people. I recall this elderly woman loudly spewing gibberish don’t think she was all there. Back to the actual location. Not familiar with the area so I can’t say it’s discreet or discreet. I would lean on discreet I think you could get away with getting in and out undetected 5/10.

The only ever consistent magic door trick, I think I might omit this detail next time as they all do it.

First thing I noticed, fake lips. Doesn’t bother some but I like natural as possible. Fake lips don’t do it for me.

Pictures are slightly misleading. I think the angles are taken at a favourable angle. She’s bigger than the pictures show. Maybe covid has been kind or the pictures/movies are old. She’s not overweight or fat just a bit bigger than the page shows.

Slight positives is the face picture is accurate although the obvious lighting and the place was clean.

Action, rushed. Normally I’m on go straight but I felt half hearted, should have walked to be honest. rushing with oral, which I like to enjoy. Ok, positions commenced, after 5 minutes, was asked if I was gonna cum. I think that’s probably up there in the list of quickest ways to do the actual reverse.

Knew it was going to be shit after that and reminded me of what I see on Romanian reviews/general behaviour consensus. Hence the title. And shit it was, cumming didn’t even feel good.

I don’t look for GFE or anything remotely like that, it’s a transaction, the punt was just a boner killer I’m
genuinely surprised I came. Probably the second worst punt I’ve had.

I left feeling robbed. Checked the time and was robbed of time and a decent service. Effectively paid for an expensive P&D.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning.   :drinks:

Most of what you wrote would be fine describing my next review, seems these young mercs are all cut from the same cloth regardless of skin, religion or nationality.  After reading Smiths bow out from the fray I'm sorely tempted to stick to over 35s.  These youngsters from the West and its colonies are a nasty product, no class, no sense of service, just fucking entitled when they aren't blessed with looks, personality or talent.

Online Atrueyorkie

Thanks for the warning.   :drinks:

Most of what you wrote would be fine describing my next review, seems these young mercs are all cut from the same cloth regardless of skin, religion or nationality.  After reading Smiths bow out from the fray I'm sorely tempted to stick to over 35s.  These youngsters from the West and its colonies are a nasty product, no class, no sense of service, just fucking entitled when they aren't blessed with looks, personality or talent.

Could just be my own experience ymmv,  but I prefer sticking to regulars now as I was thinking who I could have visited instead post punt  :D will definitely not be a repeat and if that’s a consistent way she operates I could not recommend to anyone