Author Topic: Amy - Cheshire Elite - Crewe  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum


External Link/Members Only

No reports on this lady so decided to TOFTT. If the service wasn't that good i was still balls deep in (as going off the pictures) a fit, busty, young blonde. Nothing much to lose for £50.

I called & booked over the phone. She was the only girl who had turned in. The receptionist gave a brief description of her. She stated her age as mid 30's. On the website she's listed as late 20's. Parlours obviously knock a few years off a girls age but these discrepancies should have had alarm bells ringing. I'd had a good punt with Reya a few weeks ago though so presumed everything would be fine.

Arrived at the parlour where i was shown to the room to shower & wait for Amy. She joined me about 10 Mins after. I was incredibly disappointed with what i saw. The pictures on the site are her but must be 20 years old. She would have been hot in her 20's but now she's early 40's. She was probably a 12 in her 20's but is now a 14/16.

Had already paid the receptionist so knew i wouldn't get any money back if i left. I decided to soldier on & make the best of it. She asked about extras so took OWO. This was reasonable & got me hard enough to fuck in mish. It was really hot though & i wasn't attracted to her so decided to finnish myself over her tits. Had to think of the Angela White porn i'd been planning to wank to later to get me over the line. This negates the whole purpose of the punt as i could have just had a wank & saved myself £60.

The negative is on the parlour rather than the girl. Amy was perfectly pleasant & would have likely been up for most services. It's blatant unmitigated mis-selling using decades old pictures of girls. I wasted 2 hours driving to & from the parlour & £10 in petrol.

I broke my rule of never seeing girls without reviews. Will be the last time i TOFTT.

I paid £50 + £10 OWO

Offline blueboy85

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 699
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Thanks for the review mate. I was thinking of booking Amy from the photos on the website but don't think I will now. I'll stick with my usual girl Victoria.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral