Author Topic: AJ - Preston VIP - Preston  (Read 1189 times)

Offline EquineLover

External Link/Members Only

Rang up receptionist recently as I was working in the area to enquire who was working. Was told two girls, AJ and another girl, can't remember name. Was told AJ early 30's, natural 36DD and great body, so I booked her in for a 6pm slot. Unfortunately, her pictures on the website do not work.

I arrived and paid £100 for an hour. Was shown upstairs and AJ arrived a few minutes later. NOT early 30's as stated, looks at least 10 years older. Her boobs are NOT natural. Anyway...I was there, I needed release...so she starts a half arsed massage for 5 minutes and then gets a condom and starts a covered blowjob. I just rubbed my hand down her back and she started her fake moans, which lasted throughout.

After about 3 minutes blowjob, which was ok, she hopped onboard and rode me for a while, I then put her in doggy and pounded her slowly, gained speed and about 35 minutes in, I popped into the bag. She took the condom off, put on a towel, said "I'm going home now" and left! I was stunned...35 minutes into my 1 hour booking and within 2 minutes of cumming she was out of the door.

I'm going to be a regular in the Preston area, unfortunately Preston VIP have lost a potential regular client. Lied about how she looked, and short-changed on time.

Offline Asianfcuker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,069
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
You need to contact the owner of VIP, it used to be Macy.  A few years ago I booked Beyoncé, but when I arrived 30 mins later she had gone home. Contacted VIP & my next visit just paid for the girls time & not the house fee, so I think I ended up paying £30/35 for half hour.

AF
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Laid_back_bloke

You need to contact the owner of VIP, it used to be Macy.  A few years ago I booked Beyoncé, but when I arrived 30 mins later she had gone home. Contacted VIP & my next visit just paid for the girls time & not the house fee, so I think I ended up paying £30/35 for half hour.

AF

Should of told receptionist as you were leaving. Even now, give them a ring. Whilst they might not be the most expensive out there, they rely on repeat returns. So they’ll be on her case.