Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is the average profile of a Punter?  (Read 1752 times)

ALyons

From sounds of posts here, it sounds like the average guy is married, about 35-55, travels a lot, earns probably around £40,000-£80,000 a year or runs a small business of some kind.

What impression do you get of other punters from reading posts here?

Offline Quatro

I don't think there's such a thing as an average punter.

cockneybstrd

From sounds of posts here, it sounds like the average guy is married, about 35-55, travels a lot, earns probably around £40,000-£80,000 a year or runs a small business of some kind.

That your very interested in other people's info... :)

The only thing I would assume is that majority of posters like sex with pro$$ie's

Offline Clicktocollect

I would consider a disposable income and mobility pre-requisites for the hobby.

Offline cunnyhunt

2 of the 5 are correct for me, so I can not be an average punter. :rolleyes:

Minder

maybe you can lead by example :D , answer your own question first.

Like the info your looking for isn't helpful to anyone who has any input into the thread, I'm less than nosy,
id rather focus on info that's helpful useful to help myself or others :)

If you want to put forward a paid survey will get the Mrs to do it, she has the time lol

jcdmj12

I reckon it's probably safe to say the average punter is a bloke.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I reckon it's probably safe to say the average punter is a bloke.

You've obviously not read the thread on Vorian  :lol:

Anyone thinks he could be  a prossie?

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 12:56:59 am by CoolTiger »

Offline Jimmyredcab

No such thing as an average punter, they can be married or single, young or old, rich or not so rich.

Online willie loman

No such thing as an average punter, they can be married or single, young or old, rich or not so rich.

While that is true, if you asked what was the profile of a regular punter, the answer would be slightly different.. Older rather than younger, and the ethnic minorities over-represented.

Oldstager

I`m afraid that I simply don`t tick any of the 5 boxes; I`m a widower, I`m 84, I rarely travel because it`s too much effort, I long since gave up any pretence of daily toil, and £40,000 p.a. is a bit more than I can manage however well I play the stock market.

I nevertheless manage highly satisfactory meetings with charming young ladies 2 or 3 times a month to the satisfaction of both parties.

Offline CBPaul

I've never thought about it. I'd say what the OP puts as average gives pretty wide goals to hit really, sounds like a fair chunk of the population with sufficient disposable income to syphon off a punting fund.

Offline Jimmyredcab

While that is true, if you asked what was the profile of a regular punter, the answer would be slightly different.. Older rather than younger, and the ethnic minorities over-represented.

I agree that punters would probably tend to be older rather than younger, not too sure about ethnic minorities though, it might depend on the area.    :hi:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I've punted since my 20s, either single or in a relationship, unemployed or earning good money.
Don't understand the use of profiling in this instance.
All I know is that I'm a dirty bastard who simply wants to fuck all the time with as much variety and I only seem to be getting worse.

Offline Anadin

That profile is way off for me. I'm under 35, single not married, rarely travel, I don't earn anywhere near £40k and I don't run a business

LL

You've obviously not read the thread on Vorian  :lol:
What did I miss?