Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Hot - Barking  (Read 1333 times)

1 review(s) for -LUCY BABY- (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tommytummy

TriedMaya_hot of Barking today

She is as per her pictures a pretty petite little thing but thats about it. The flat is basic bordering on grotty. Her single room is tiny. Basic english nice smile, covered bj about 2 mins and then invited to "sex me now"
Missionary, she was that tight I struggled to get in and she didnt help much. Anyway I worked it in then couldnt look at her pained expression so I flipped her over and fucked her from behind while wishing I could fuck her cute little arse. Glad I tried cos the view of her bent over was worth a bullseye but I wouldnt go again.

GROOVERIDER

Hi Tommy

Can you confirm if those pics are accurate?

thanks in advance is she into DFK at all? I know its not in the likes list but these are not always accurate?

thanks again

bigone

Offline Tommytummy

That's the girl she is exactly as per the pics very cute but I'd say inexperienced she pecked me on the lips and that was it. She was friendly enough but didn't seem into it. I was thinking after I should have tried a bit harder with reverse etc but once I turned her round I didn't last more than a couple of minutes

Offline Jimmyredcab

Grotty room and just basic English ---------------- no wonder she is cheap.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: