Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lineka - Diva - Russell Square  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Alexmck

Girl
External Link/Members Only

Price
£350 for 1 hour

Services
Positives
Lot of DFK but very heavy smokers breathe - could taste it next day
All positions provided willingly (missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie back to finish missionary with legs down - see below)
Bright girl
Seemed to get into it at times

Neutral
Hairy pussy. Smelt a little but nothing awful. Smell went after a while
Bathroom could do with a scrub
Fuller figure that the photos suggest but kind of "hide". Maybe a size 10 but probably 12 if she wants to breathe
Tits quite small and floppy. Felt like deflated B's
Building a bit run down. Not very comfortable walking in during early evening

Negative
Heavy smokers breathFeet smelt pretty strongly - could smell it when she put her legs on my shoulders during missionary. Bring some Branston and you could have a ploughmans if toe sucking is your thing
Photos airbrushed. Late 20s/early 30s. Probably early 30s
Pussy very loose. Wasn't rattling around inside her but almost was. Guess a bigger man stretched her out before

Needed a post-4th of July pick me up. Enthusiastic and seemed genuine. Downside strong smokers breathe and smelly feet. Older and heavier than expected.  Maybe my bad and an unrealistic expectation these days
Would I return - no - don't like taste of ashtray

Offline king tarzan

Sounds like must of been stuffing her face since I saw her over a month ago..
Looked hot and sexy not floppy when I saw her..
Maybe depression eating...seemed to have sad story to tell, but I diverted to more intimacy to avoid listeing
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Momodan38

Cheers for the review.

Bring some Branston and you could have a ploughmans if toe sucking is your thing

Downside strong smokers breathe and smelly feet.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Made me laugh, but unlucky man. Better luck with the next one.

seemed to have sad story to tell, but I diverted to more intimacy to avoid listeing

Damn straight, your not paying her to talk   :D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 07:15:43 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline pantywetter

Thanks for this.  If I booked a Russian hottie from Diva and found a hairy pussy, let alone a whiffy one, i would retch and run a mile.  Saved me some cash here!

And how is this not a negative.  Smelly and doesn’t sound like she has a great body plus terrible accomodation .  Flashing red based on my opinion!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 06:33:18 am by pantywetter »

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for this.  If I booked a Russian hottie from Diva and found a hairy pussy, let alone a whiffy one, i would retch and run a mile.  Saved me some cash here!

And how is this not a negative.  Smelly and doesn’t sound like she has a great body plus terrible accomodation .  Flashing red based on my opinion!

Certainly has gone downhill from when I saw her
She liked showing me her body, her stomach telling me lots of gym and running trimming herself down..
Sounds like she stopped and kept stuffing her face..
Her pussy was sweet when I munched it..

Certainly looks a downer now!👎

Offline Alexmck

Borderline neutral / negative. Got the job done and at times seemed enthusiastic. Pussy didn't smell too bad and don't mind a hairy one although it's been a while since I've seen one. Maybe my standards are slipping and / or the bad run I'm on is making the poor look average

Offline Alexmck

Certainly has gone downhill from when I saw her
She liked showing me her body, her stomach telling me lots of gym and running trimming herself down..
Sounds like she stopped and kept stuffing her face..
Her pussy was sweet when I munched it..

Certainly looks a downer now!👎

You might be right. Think she could have a great figure but definitely not gym honed when I saw her

Offline king tarzan

You might be right. Think she could have a great figure but definitely not gym honed when I saw her

Sounds like she's piles on pounds in a about a month or so..
She felt proud showing me her flat stomach