Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjob Queen Agatha - Pimlico  (Read 471 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6538369) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rayray23k

Following Cheshuks review I thought I'd give her a try and unfortunately I would have to disagree with his glowing review.

Cons: communication was decent. She replied and answers in good time through WhatsApp.
I made a request a few days early and confirmed on the morning of the meet with good response.
I asked for extras and she said no CIM and no Kissing.
A little bit disappointed I went ahead since she communicated well.

Price: was 250 for 1h

The girl: about 5'8" bleached blond hair natural face and body.
She's not fit and she's not curvy. Figure wise I'd have to say a bit tomboyish. Natural D cups, straight hips and med size bum.

The meet:
Upon entry was greeted with a huge smile wearing a night gown.
I was offered a shower which I accepted and was given a towel.
Went to shower, and back to her room. There was someone else in the flat but I didn't care.
Gave her the cash with chit chat and started with kissing her body.
Not a lot of foreplay and no Kissing from her. She reached for lube and started giving me a hand job. I asked for 69 and she said ok but she doesn't like to reciprocate so I asked for a BJ which she did OW0. Unfortunately she did not live up to the name Blowjob Queen. Only the head with hand limiting depth.
Dom on, Started with doggy and them Mish. Started to loose it so I stopped and asked for more OWO which she did for a while before I stopped and thanked her and left in just 35 mins.

Rating:
Face 7/10
Body 6/10
Attitude 9/10
Service 5/10

Pros: Great natural smile and very polite with no attitude.
Cons: not very exciting with limited service. Almost convinced it was a B&S since pics aren't very representative. Maybe the one in red underwear is closest but definitely not the leggy pic on a stool or perky bum pics.

Would I return.
No. There was no chemistry, excitement and not good VFM.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 08:01:09 am by daviemac »