Author Topic: WILD ROSE PY - Leeds  (Read 3843 times)


22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6271620) (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only
30 mins £100

She is in my opinion one of the most overrated escorts reviewed on here. It’s not a negative as the service is very good but going by the other reviews I was expecting to meet a 9/10 stunner with a perfect body which she wasn’t.

PROS
Full on DFK
Very enthusiastic sex

CONS
Looks much better in her photos, I was very underwhelmed when I saw her
Toothy blowjob that was uncomfortable
Stray hairs around her arsehole
Has a long mole on her nipple that makes sucking her tits awkward
Doesn’t like the bit between her pussy & arsehole being licked
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 01:10:00 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline sheffielder

Was tempted from her reviews but she's quite expensive and her extras a ott

Offline Tinytim



External Link/Members Only

They have a vivastreet video, maybe a better representation?


Still tempted lol

Offline tb_999

External Link/Members Only

They have a vivastreet video, maybe a better representation?

Still tempted lol
From the videos on this link, is it just me or do they have the look that they used to be fellas?

External Link/Members Only

Online YorkshireLad

From the videos on this link, is it just me or do they have the look that they used to be fellas?

External Link/Members Only

I’ve had my head between Rose’s legs & I can confirm it is a real pussy

Offline adamza

I’ve had my head between Rose’s legs & I can confirm it is a real pussy

+1
Can also vouch for this

Offline Uklad873

didn’t do it for me but review wise most seemed to be happy . I was disappointed

Offline Camtucker19971

From the videos on this link, is it just me or do they have the look that they used to be fellas?

External Link/Members Only

I thought I was the only one thinking that.