Author Topic: Chloe GUSHER - Manchester  (Read 4722 times)


15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6587981) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]
33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6838345) (17 positive, 4 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline rizzy00

A few reviews on here for this lady already - I'll add mine to the mix.

Advert - External Link/Members Only
Location - Shudehill / Northern Quarter
Price - £120 hr
Services - OWO, RO/Squirting, DFK, CIM

Prelude
So this one has been on my HL for a couple of months now and a weeks empty sack had me itching on to the purple pages. I saw that Chloe was available, so sent a text and got an immediate reply "yes available xxx". Already reading from previous reports that someone else runs the number for her and I kind of got that feeling. Anyway, arranged to see her an hour and a half later, all good and booked in. I arrive into NQ and park a few streets away, there are Pay&Go bays directly outside, I just wanted to be a little discreet away from the heavy footfall around the bars. There was a bit of to'ing and fro'ing with the texts to get the address then the code numbers for 2 sets of doors. It is a set of apartments next to the pixel bar, not too far from Rice and Three (definitely recommended). The apartment was decent'ish, clean with good shower facilities and no foul smells.

Chloe
She's a tall lass around 5'9, with strawberry blonde hair and pale white skin. I would say she's more kind of pretty in a natural way (girl next door) and not the loveisland wannabe's you see nowadays with airbags in lips tits and ass, botox and a new set of gnashers from Turkey... apologies Turkiye. Furthermore she has a slim waist, perky boobs complimented with some bullet like cherry red nipples. Nice and neat down under, no carpet and no flaps hanging loose.

The Meet
So I knocked on the door, Chloe did the usual hiding behind the door thing, she was very quiet, I assume someone else was in one of the other rooms. Anyway she sat me down and asked me what kind of service I wanted. I detected angst/worry when she was asking me this in a rather formal way, so I replied back and asked for GFE moving onto PSE. She wanted me to be specific, so I said, OWO, RO, CIM, DFK and A+ (it had been a week guys). So naturally no A+ on offer and kissing would be light. At this point I could have walked away and her demeanor was suggesting likewise, I thought sod it i'll try and crack this nut and see how for I could get. She's offered me a shower, which was nice and hot and clean fresh towels provided, whilst she's gone off to get into some black laced lingerie. By this point 15 mins had gone and she came back and lay down on the bed, I was anticipating her to kick things off but then I thought ah on to the bed for another round of talking.....fuming! She did say she was 30 and that she started this job in Jan. You could tell she was either nervous or a worrier, could even be pimped with the way she was acting up. Twenty mins had gone by which time I had enough and told her I'm going down on you. To which she obliged and directed me, (I didn't think I needed directing but this girl knows what she wants and tells you how she wants it). She tasted divine, and genuine moans of pleasure were coming from her as she girated her clit up and down on my tongue. She tells me to put a finger in but I was so into I go and start finger fucker hard with 2 fingers. Boy oh boy I've seen a couple of squirters in my time but this one was non-stop. she squirted two to three time on my face, with my fingers deep inside her love hole I could feel her inners widen and tighten with each orgasm, intense.  :wacko:

Seems like her mood was beginning to change for the better at this point, after she had cum she proceed to take me opposite a wardrobe with a mirror and got on her knees taking the man meat OWO. What an amazing view when a pretty face is taking the full length of your shaft into her wet mouth. Wet and sloppy with no tooth involvement whatsoever, and with them rather innocent eyes looking up at you it would be easy for me to have cum there and then. She then tells me you can fuck me and then finish into her mouth, by now after all that time wasting things were on the up. On to the bed, jacket on and slammed away in doggy and missionary, legs up in the air and over the shoulder with some FK (deep enough for me / no tongue swapping but a good hard air sucking snog) whilst she was having another orgasm.

At this point I needed a little break so she dropped and lay down on to her front from the doggy position and started playing with her pussy with her hand through her legs. Whilst wanking off I just listened to her talking dirty and telling me what she wanted me to do to her, and there she goes again....squirting all over the bedding. I was amazed at how she kept this going with her lying on her front she was spraying everywhere! With all that time wasting at the start of the show I lay back on to the bed and I started wanking off whilst shes on her knees on the side of the bed. She proceeds to suck my sack and run her tongue up and down the length of my shaft and catches the load once it popped straight into the mouth and swallows it all.

On exit exchanged a few pleasantries with a Rom whom I bumped into the hallway, nothing to shout about really, not one I would personally see. As for Chloe:-

Cons
- Can be Is a timewaster
- All services not rendered
- Nervous / Shy / On Edge - Until she is comfortable with you and with herself. You've got to be able to initiate the conversation with this one and get her to proceed with the action. She does the whole questioning thing at the start to suss you out and understand whether you're a creep, thug, drug dealer, or gentleman with loads of disposable cash and will become her regular.

Pros
- Genuine squirter, she does enjoy what she does once she gets into in to it
- Submissive and will listen to your instructions (within reason of course)
- A hot body, perky tits, juicy ass, and legs that go on forever.

This could easily have been a negative with all the time wasting and one pop in an hour. Though, she is a tricky one, with some perseverance she can be a decent punt.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 01:53:25 am by rizzy00 »

Offline standardpostage

Sounds good, thanks for share  :thumbsup:

Offline Thelatitude0

Wel done pal and very nice review.

You just saved me time to write a review. My experience is exactly the same as you.

I understand she has a routine and this will allow you only 1 pop in hour booking - which is a shame.

and I will also say she's not FAF - she's a normal girl - looking wise - maybe a 6,5/10 and she carry a small belly (no flat stomach).

 :drinks:

Online Bustydusty

I wouldn’t book an hour if only allowed 1 cum - usually cum pretty fast first time so non negotiable for me

Offline rizzy00

Wel done pal and very nice review.

You just saved me time to write a review. My experience is exactly the same as you.

I understand she has a routine and this will allow you only 1 pop in hour booking - which is a shame.

and I will also say she's not FAF - she's a normal girl - looking wise - maybe a 6,5/10 and she carry a small belly (no flat stomach).

 :drinks:

Bang on mate, not FAF but for £120 / hour with mixed reviews I though why the hell not lol. Like you I was torn between a 6 or 7 but she did have stuff caked on - but I wouldn't say she's ugly more normal like you say.

 :drinks:

Offline Thelatitude0

Bang on mate, not FAF but for £120 / hour with mixed reviews I though why the hell not lol. Like you I was torn between a 6 or 7 but she did have stuff caked on - but I wouldn't say she's ugly more normal like you say.

 :drinks:

I agree with you for £120/Hour it was not a risky gamble. Specially on the  current market where any new girl start charging £ 150/hour.

Regarding the 2 pop on the hour, I think it can be discussed with her.


Offline JDogg

Wel done pal and very nice review.

You just saved me time to write a review. My experience is exactly the same as you.

I understand she has a routine and this will allow you only 1 pop in hour booking - which is a shame.

and I will also say she's not FAF - she's a normal girl - looking wise - maybe a 6,5/10 and she carry a small belly (no flat stomach).

 :drinks:

I’d still write a review (if you haven’t already), similar reviewers on SP give punters a better picture on how consistent they are