Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Simone Sinclaire - Durham  (Read 1814 times)

22 review(s) for Simone Sinclaire (20 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Kingfisher

I saw Simone Sinclaire once when she was Collette at Diamonds years ago and I learnt from the forum that she's back with excellent reviews so I decided to take a trip down the memory lane.

Meeting was quickly arranged via text.  A 45min appointment in Durham for £110 (it was the cheaper option compared to the 1 hour rate of £150). Adding the petrol cost, distance and time, it was a bit of a stretch for a 45min punt compared to the usual city centre locations.

I arrived in an apartment block in a village centre on the outskirt of Durham town centre, which was actually quite a nice area.  Entry to the flat was easy, no complaint.

Simone was still classy and friendly. I was at ease immedately and handed the fun vouchers. Appearancewise she's older than she was some 10 years ago (who isn't) when she was a young beauty, but her body was pretty much the same and she had even better BJ skills (OWO).  :yahoo:

I enjoyed my BJ session so much that I was simply lying down most of the punt.  We then tried different positions and I finished in the condom after 30-35minutes and we had a bit of chic chat before I packed and left the flat.

Everything was good. If there was a down side it was the bathroom which was a bit small as there was a drying rack inside which would be difficult to move for a large size person.

Overall, 8 out of 10.  The negatives were the location and the bothroom but the services were top-notch.  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 05:29:58 pm by Kingfisher »