Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NakedBear – near Barnstaple and Bideford  (Read 1995 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6406597) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline JR99

Review: Excellent Meeting

Comms: Initially by AW mail, then via texts on the day, the booking was for one hour for the next day. Comms were ok, but it took quite a few days to get the initial AW mail response from NakedBear, and then a couple more to make the other arrangements which was partly my fault for not checking after the first few days following my initial email.

Availability: I am not sure how often NakedBear works, but she has other work, so may be limited availability.

Location: We met at her home, which was basic, but fine in all respects, but I don’t know about shower facilities. I was already showered, so not an issue.

Parking: I parked outside.

Booking: 1 hour/£100 [now £110]

Value For Money: Excellent, even accounting for a drive there and back.

Service: NakedBear kisses deeper than most I have experienced, and her sex style includes lots of wanking your cock in a good way, oral without, 69 and protected sex. We did cowgirl because I like it best, she came and so did I.

Like Photos: NakedBear is very much the girl in the photos.

Looks: NakedBear is a lovely woman, slim and fit with small-ish tits with great nipples to suck. Absolutely stunning, in my opinion, facially as well as bodywise. A few tattoos, but not overly much.

Pros: NakedBear came and it is always nice to think that the SP is getting some enjoyment out of it, not just the money. And she is a great looking woman who responded well to everything, so all good there.

Cons: A bit tricky to get hold of, and ends on time. No anal if that’s your thing.

Contact Info: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall: NakedBear was great, so will definitely be seeing her again.

Offline HawkG

She looks very nice indeed, and great value. Straight onto hotlist!

PS thanks for a set of excellent reviews
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 01:22:47 pm by HawkG »

Offline Hubert

Anyone had any joy meeting her - looks like she is on the move.
Have sent two messages,both read,no response