Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nothing Special  (Read 1447 times)

Offline NaughtyAlun

Has anyone seen lisa? She describes herself as 'nothing special, just a release for you when you need'. Good feedback on adultwork and reasonable rates. Mixed race so you get the best of both worlds or possibly the worst. I can't make my mind up from the photos.

External Link/Members Only

Offline extraa

Wow

I really wonder what some of your wives looks like on times. They must be fucking haggered if you're even considering visiting someone like this. I'd rather go without at home and watch my balls shrivel up. Each to their own I guess, anyone can do what they wish in life but for the price of her why not pay a little more and go see someone's who's actually worthwhile.

Offline ampersand

Wow

I really wonder what some of your wives looks like on times. They must be fucking haggered if you're even considering visiting someone like this. I'd rather go without at home and watch my balls shrivel up. Each to their own I guess, anyone can do what they wish in life but for the price of her why not pay a little more and go see someone's who's actually worthwhile.

Ditto - twice!

Offline HughJardon

Alan if its your taste of woman then go for it and review  for other folks interested in her, its your money & dick to spend how you want too  :angelgirl:  goodluck

Offline NaughtyAlun

Thanks Hugh and thanks extraa. You've both given good advice.

The truth is that I am tempted to go for the less beautiful women as I don't think me seeing a stunning 20yo would work. I'd like to see the likes of Amazing Alexandra, Sexy Amy or Brittney Debute that everyone is raving about but I think that I'd die of embarassment.

External Link/Members Only        External Link/Members Only          External Link/Members Only

My tactic is to start at the bottom and work up. I'm hoping to make Helen of Troy my first punt followed by Lisa 'nothing special'. Hopefully if my confidence improves I can then move up from the Vauxhall Conference into the higher divisions.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 12:40:37 am by NaughtyAlun »

Offline ampersand

Alun, I am really not sure your strategy of starting at the bottom and working up is sound.  Look at girls who have been reviewed and make your decision based upon them.   With the best will in the world, I don't think the ladies you are considering can be described as 'less beautiful'. Amazing Alexandra looks and sounds great.  Surely having a good time with a good looking and highly competent lady will do more for your self confidence than a potentially mediocre one with a less beautiful lady. 

Offline NaughtyAlun

Alun, I am really not sure your strategy of starting at the bottom and working up is sound.  Look at girls who have been reviewed and make your decision based upon them.   With the best will in the world, I don't think the ladies you are considering can be described as 'less beautiful'. Amazing Alexandra looks and sounds great.  Surely having a good time with a good looking and highly competent lady will do more for your self confidence than a potentially mediocre one with a less beautiful lady.

Thanks aardvark. You talk a lot of sense. Amazing Alexandra is on my 'must see' list. As is Amy and Brittney if she tours Cardiff again.

I need to just stop prevaricating and go for it. £100 per hour or my upper limit of £120 per hour with the right lady could help build my confidence no end and leave me with a smile on my face for some time to come.

SeekingtheTruth

Thanks Hugh and thanks extraa. You've both given good advice.

The truth is that I am tempted to go for the less beautiful women as I don't think me seeing a stunning 20yo would work. I'd like to see the likes of Amazing Alexandra, Sexy Amy or Brittney Debute that everyone is raving about but I think that I'd die of embarassment.

External Link/Members Only        External Link/Members Only          External Link/Members Only

My tactic is to start at the bottom and work up. I'm hoping to make Helen of Troy my first punt followed by Lisa 'nothing special'. Hopefully if my confidence improves I can then move up from the Vauxhall Conference into the higher divisions.

This is just false economy, why pay an ugly girl when you can go for the girl you wouldn't normally get?

If you want to fuck an ugly girl to get your confidence up then take a trip down to Kiwi's on a Friday or Saturday night, plenty of older, less attractive ladies in there who would be happy to do you for free.

Offline ampersand

Book Alexandra.  Decide what you want, let her know you are an inexperienced punter and what your requirements are.  For me, good DFK was the key on my first punt.  I saw a girl who met my other requirements, but without kissing the experience lacked the intimacy I needed and I left feeling a little 'empty'.  I subsequently saw another girl who was a great kisser and that really made the difference.  Kissing is now less important to me, but at the start of my punting career it was a step on the ladder of experience.  Decide what your initial requirements are and work up to your full fantasy in terms of services, but the first girl you choose should be someone who would normally be unattainable for you.  Don't worry about performance issues, a good girl will look after you.

Offline NaughtyAlun

very true Seekingthe truth. I've been in Kiwi's many times over the years.

many thanks aardvark. your advice really is appreciated. i do have performance issues but finding the right girl should help me overcome my fears. i do seek the more intimate experience and kissing would be part of that experience.

i now fully intend to book Amazing Alexandra probably some time next week as I am away this weekend. Thank you so much for your thoughtful advice aardvark. I will definitely post a review after the booking has taken place.

Offline PuntingPete

This is just false economy, why pay an ugly girl when you can go for the girl you wouldn't normally get?

If you want to fuck an ugly girl to get your confidence up then take a trip down to Kiwi's on a Friday or Saturday night, plenty of older, less attractive ladies in there who would be happy to do you for free.

How about the Wynford?  :hi:

Offline ampersand

Good luck! Plan well, make sure you know how to get there and leave plenty of time to find somewhere to park etc. 

Offline HughJardon

Great words of wisdom guys, love it !!
Alun i totally understand your predicament, been phoning and meeting with strangers for 15 years now. I remember my first punt id never done doggy the girl a middle aged asian soon put me to rest , We did it all inc french kissing etc, i came out of that flat like john rambo bigballs bruce lee. Still to this day i brick it when i visit a WG but that adreniline keeps you going..We are all here for you pal go knock 1 out the park HH