Author Topic: Maddy xx - City Centre, Manchester  (Read 6014 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6665620) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JackWood

External Link/Members Only


£160 for the hour + £40 for anal. Total £200

Hotel in the city centre. Perfectly fine place.

June 2022.

She's a lot curvier than her pictures, but I like to hold something I can see, so was more than happy with this. She has HUGE real tits. Soft and delightful to the touch. Quite a big ass on her. Make sure you specify exactly what you want before turning up. She appreciates clear communication.

After some initial touching, kissing and groping and a bit of oral both. She let me finger her ass while I was talking smut to her. Really hot. cover on and we went straight for anal. Had her standing up in front of a mirror. She used coca butter moisturiser as lube, not seen that before, but felt good. Gentle pressure of my cock against her asshole and to my surprise her asshole just opened up and I slid home. I was balls deep on the first stroke. This girl knows how to take it up her ass. Her asshole didn't feel super tight, more "comfortable", which meant she could take it easily. I could feel her inner sphincter squeezing my tip when I was in her deep. We fucked in front of the mirror, she was pushing her huge tits together and talking a little smut while maintaining eye contact with me in the mirror. Still with anal we fucked, on her back and doggy. Seeing her bent over taking cock in her backdoor was brilliant. Big tits swinging back and forward. She took it about 15 mins before encouraging me to cum. She was good enough to spread her cheeks and show me a gape. However she doesn't really like doing this. But for the brief moment, it looked awesome. I slipped a finger in and her butthole was delightfully loose.
Johnny off & spunked in her mouth. Lot of hand action with the dick sucking not too deep. At point of explosion, she was good enough to make sure not a drop was spilt. She doesn't like being on her knees in front of you. I think it's a way of her maintaining control. She responds better to being called "princess" than "slut".

Bit of a chat, she's totally fluent. Ready to go again. Oiled her legs and ass in baby oil, gentle(ish) spanking. If you like curvy asses she's right for you. Beautiful pussy, really phat brazillian lips. Let me put a few fingers in her and dam her cunt is tight. We fucked again for about 20 ish mins. Really gave her pussy a pounding. She took it great. That big ass looked great infront of me. Sadly, tit wanks weren't allowed and she has some boundaries like not going on top. Not the end of the world but I like to lie back and enjoy the view. Also only happy to offer anal once in the booking.

Overall good experience. She was dead nice, but personally for me, I like girls who have no shame when it comes to anal and are happy to show off their insides with spread gapes, farts and cock going in & out all over the place. Not happy to use toys either. Her pics are not accurate. She's voluptuous not gym fit at all. Be clear to her with what you're after and treat her kind and she'll be good to you.

Positive experience but would I see again? Not sure.

Online Jonesy88

Thanks for the review. Seems a lot of effort involved to have a decent time. Think I’ll be giving her a miss seeing how expensive she is when you add anal.

Shame really as she looks good in the pics.

Offline nightbot

Good review. Interested in this one.

A question, when you say she's a lot curvier, do you mean on her waist/stomach? Or is it that she's just got really big boobs and arse?

Offline JackWood

Size wise, big ass, bug thighs, HUGE tits with big nipples. Tummy on her too. Pics are not recent. Hope that helps.